Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• translate turkish phrases

Hello

Can you help me understanding those Turkish phrases?

Ban burda

Sne adn nay

or may be sen adn nay

Thanks in advance to any Turkish who can help me.
    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Ban burda = I'm here.
    sen adn nay= What's your name?
    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

Why don't you PM a member from turkey? hint: Lizard King
      $post[signature]

Comment

I know he's Turkish, but I thought he might read the thread. Anyway I asked a friend who has a little experience in Turkish (turkece).

I'm planing to learn this language but I don't know when I'll be able to start.

regards

Comment

I wish I could learn Body language..
          You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

I don't think the body language is a language you can use, it's kind of messages sent and leave certain impressions, the more you're clever the more you understand them and the more you can hide those messages or control sending them or their meanings.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Milado View Post
              I don't think the body language is a language you can use, it's kind of messages sent and leave certain impressions, the more you're clever the more you understand them and the more you can hide those messages or control sending them or their meanings.

Regards
              Yea, I know. I was trying to say that body language is much harder to learn than natural languages, IMO. :-)

Comment

Hello Milado,
                I can help you in my spare time if you need translating help.Please contact me.

I'm here = Buradayım
                What's your name? = Adınız nedir?
                vbulletin.com.tr

Comment

Thank you!

I'll contact you when I need anything.

I'm a big fan of the Turkish music. especially the classic and the Arabesc. so I need a translations for some songs.

Regards

Comment

İmza kısmına link ekleme nasıl yapılıyor ?

Comment

Originally posted by Krizantem View Post
                      İmza kısmına link ekleme nasıl yapılıyor ?
                      Profil sayfanizda, User CP -> Edit Signature tiklayiniz. Acilan pencerede linkinizi ekleme yapabilirsiniz.
                      Last edited by kyrgyz; Fri 30 Jan '09, 8:06pm.

Comment

I would love to see a full English translation of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's glorious speech at Davos 2009. I've watched the full session which lasted more than an hour, the accompanying live translation was very poor and the translator couldn't cope with Erdoğan in many parts of the speech!

Comment

With due respect to Erdoğan, that was unwise behavior from him.

I know they didn't allow him to speak as long as he wishes, but his response is uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                            I would love to see a full English translation of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's glorious speech at Davos 2009. I've watched the full session which lasted more than an hour, the accompanying live translation was very poor and the translator couldn't cope with Erdoğan in many parts of the speech!
                            Here is the latest news I've read:

تركيا تريد الحفاظ على علاقاتها مع اسرائيل
                            أ. ف. ب. : 2/2/2009
                            انقرة: اعلنت تركيا الاثنين انها تريد الحفاظ على علاقاتها مع اسرائيل وتجاوز الاشكال الذي حصل مع رئيس وزرائها رجب طيب اردوغان حول قطاع غزة وادى الى مغادرته المنتدى الاقتصادي العالمي في دافوس.
                            وقال نائب رئيس الوزراء التركي جميل تشيتشك للصحافيين اثر اجتماع للحكومة "نعلق اهمية خاصة على علاقاتنا الثنائية مع اسرائيل ونريد الحفاظ على علاقاتنا مع هذا البلد".
                            واضاف "الان، نتطلع الى المستقبل. لا تريد تركيا انتقاد اسرائيل ولا الاسرائيليين".
                            وكان اردوغان غادر الخميس غاضبا منتدى دافوس الاقتصادي في سويسرا بعدما منع من الرد على مداخلة طويلة ادلى بها الرئيس الاسرائيلي شيمون بيريز حول الهجوم الاسرائيلي على قطاع غزة خلال جلسة مناقشة.
                            ورغم اقامة علاقات اقتصادية وطيدة بين تركيا واسرائيل منذ توقيع اتفاق تعاون عسكري العام 1996، انتقد اردوغان تكرارا الهجوم الاسرائيلي على غزة بين 27 كانون الاول/ديسمبر و18 كانون الثاني/يناير، الى درجة اتهمته بعض الصحافة التركية بانه يؤيد حركة المقاومة الاسلامية (حماس).

Comment

Originally posted by Milado View Post
                              With due respect to Erdoğan, that was unwise behavior from him.

I know they didn't allow him to speak as long as he wishes, but his response is uncalled for.
                              Sorry, I've totally overlooked this reply! Just saw the updates in User CP.

Anyway, why unwise, and why uncalled for? Feel free to PM me if you want to expound on the issue as it might be inappropriate to carry it on here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X