alright, awesome!!..thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Yes, no problem, we can do that.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, when you are a licensed customer you can get support.

Leave a comment:

• my_whey
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Note: We don't provide extensive support for the demos.

However this is an option in the Admin CP:

Admin CP -> vBulletion Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template -> Yes

Cool, thanks alot!!..so when i do buy a vbulletin board will you show me how to add numbers next to the reputation?

Leave a comment:

• simsim
    replied
    Originally posted by my_whey View Post
    Wow.. what a huge forum! I could make my living with +700,000 members!

Anyway, as Steve has said, if someone has confirmed that a feature does exist, then it's really what you all need to know at the moment. The demo is for getting a feel of the product's quality & professionalism. Many people use vBulletin for years yet they fail to unleash all its underlying features & capabilities.

All that said, the support forums are available for viewing & searching even for guests & non-customers, so it might be better to look up for something yourself rather than asking support-specific questions before buying the company's products.

Just my two cents.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Note: We don't provide extensive support for the demos.

However this is an option in the Admin CP:

Admin CP -> vBulletion Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template -> Yes

Leave a comment:

• my_whey
    replied
    Originally posted by simsim View Post
    This is not an HTML course or something; it's vBulletin Official Documentation. It has nothing to do with HTML as a language.

really?...oh sorry.

i just wanted to know how to set all the icons under the username...like you see the join date, reps, scale, and report icon?...yea those i wanna know how to put it under the username like how other forums have it.
    and how to add numbers next to the reps...to look like this:

like how this forum has theirs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4627703

Leave a comment:

• simsim
    replied
    Originally posted by my_whey View Post
    oh damm...i suck at html
    This is not an HTML course or something; it's vBulletin Official Documentation. It has nothing to do with HTML as a language.

Leave a comment:

• my_whey
    replied
    Originally posted by Asvin View Post
    Hello and welcome to vbulletin... You might wanna check out this: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

oh damm...i suck at html

Leave a comment:

• Asvin
    replied
    Hello and welcome to vbulletin... You might wanna check out this: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

Leave a comment:

• my_whey
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion View Post
    Template/Style changes.

Welcome, by the way.
    so..style manager?

..oh thanks this place is awesome i just have to figure out how to work it

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Template/Style changes.

Welcome, by the way.

Leave a comment:

• my_whey
    started a topic New here, i have a question

New here, i have a question

iam currently on the 24 hour demo...how would i be able to move the rep power and the other icons under the username?...also how can i add numbers next to the rep power?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X