• Hi

Hi,
    I just joined

Hi,
    Welcome to the web site.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi, Neha, u are welcome to the vb forum!

Comment

Hola!
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Hey hey hey, enjoy your stay!
            Toddler from Hell

Comment

Hi i just joined too.. Really want to get my post count up so i can ask a pressing question!!!!

Comment

Having a high post count will not let you into any other areas of the site

Comment

Did i mention i really need to get my post count up?

Oh so if i have like 10 posts i still cant start a thread and ask a question????

Comment

Because i just deleted my whole forum by pruning and i NEED to get the posts back!!

Comment

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

Ok thanks.

How do i get my customer number? i just registered with these forums today to ask this urgent question

Comment

Your customer number magically appears when you purchase a license to use the software.
                          Toddler from Hell

Comment

Your customer number is sent to you via email when you made the purchase for the software. If you've lost these information, you can use this form to retrieve it: http://www.vbulletin.cm/go/lostpw
                            Best Regards,
                            Andy Huang

Comment

Dam i didnt purchase the software, im just helping to moderate this forum..... So this is a customers only forum then??

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X