Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Versions Plan

Is there one?

There's been a lot of good hacks/additions sitting in the Hacks Forum for months now.

I'm sure that's up to the discretion of the developers. Check the Suggestions forum for a thread that lists a lot of requested features. Nothing is official yet.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

No, there is no future version planned. We will be stopping production immediately and closing this site. If you just purchased a license, you are out of luck.

Comment

LOL

Yes there is a plan for what to include in future versions, and no you can't see it

Comment

I am sure Tubedogg with your great responses like this you will definitely enhance the customer's opinions and bring in new ones. I guess it must be an internet thing with communication as I KNOW there will be a next version. I guess I should have stated WHEN do they think the timing of a new version will be: next year, next 6 months, next century? Why do I ask? Well, does one hack the crap out of their board for some of these features or sit tight and be patient? Hardly a dumb question.

Comment

First, I was joking. Secondly, it has been stated numerous times around here that v2.1 (which is what you appear to be looking for) is at least 3 to 6 months off.

I would say if you must have the features now (and remember there's no guarantee they'll even make it into the next version) then hack them in.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Please put a smiley in next time. My mistake.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X