Clear All

• raiderlax
    replied
    Avg

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Originally posted by bmc View Post
    I use a Mac, so I don't have to worry about a single thing.
    LOL, as if there are absolutely no viruses for Macs...

I use NOD32 on one system, and Symantec Antivirus (Corporate version of Norton) on the other.

Regular old retail Symantec products (ie. Norton Antivirus, NIS, System Works, etc) are way too bloated.

Leave a comment:

• bmc
    replied
    As I stated in the other topic, I don't need any anti-virus software out there. I use a Mac, so I don't have to worry about a single thing.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Windows Live OneCare Perpetual

Leave a comment:

• Asvin
    replied
    I use Norton Internet Security 2007. It rocks and makes usual scheduled scans to check viruses and trojans... It also makes automatic detections and solves the problem by itself without any input from the user. That is just my personal review..

With my previous experiences with Panda, Mcafee and many other security softwares, I would recommend none of them. When I used to use Mcafee, I got frequent popups from the software itself showing some fake viruses!!

Panda didn't cause me any harm even though it didn't detect many viruses I had in my computer.

Then at last, when I bought Norton 2006 edition, I finally got my computer rid of all those nasty invaders and my computer run more fast and efficient...

All I say is this: GO WITH NORTON!! THEY WON'T LET YOU DOWN!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kuyenmotdivad
    started a topic What Anti-Virus software do you use?

What Anti-Virus software do you use?

Hi,

What Anti-Virus software do you use and is it any good in your opinion?

I use Panda Internet Security 2008 and I would give it 9 out of 10 its the best I have used and I have used many from McAFEE to Kaspersky.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X