Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

This is wired i do not see my self in the member list here... can someone tell me why???

Thank you,
    RV

Not sure, I just tried to search for your name in the memberslist and also could not find it. Have you validated your account?

As I'm not sure if you can post in the chit chat forum as awaiting validation

Comment

Not all members appear in memberlist.
      $post[signature]

Comment

I'll ask the obvious question - Why?

Comment

There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin by the way!

Comment

There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
              LOL. Think you misread the post.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Raffaele!

Comment

Welcome to vBcom, enjoy your stay!
                  The Relationship Forum
                  The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly View Post
                    LOL. Think you misread the post.
                    No I didn't. You do not have enough posts to be listed in memberlist.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                      No I didn't. You do not have enough posts to be listed in memberlist.
                      340 posts and not listed?! I see that the minimun number is 5 :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/membe...s&pp=30&page=1
                      $post[signature]

Comment

I was responding to post #1. He has one post. If you have another issue then please start your own thread.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I was responding to post #1. He has one post.
                          ... Though you quoted another post.
                          If you have another issue then please start your own thread
                          I don't have any.
                          $post[signature]

Comment

You obviously did Steve. The betters solution would have just been to post that he does not have enough posts to be viewable on the memberlist.

He can't check the admin settings on this forum.

Comment

I keep seeing this thread, and just want to reply

"HELLO DOCTOR NICK"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X