Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess would be they bought a "special" license...although that could've been hard as John & James aren't here right now. Hmmm...

Comment

From the looks of things, they did the transition in June.

Comment

I have a little less than 9k members and should hit 1mil posts next month sometime. I would already be well over 1mil, but I lost about 250k in a huge crash caused by an idiot at my former hosting company. Under NO circumstances should anyone EVER host with Interland. One of their tech guys knocked my plug oug of the wall 3 times within the course of 90 minutes. Every time I would get the database rebuilt, he would do it again. Finally, the 3rd time he did while I was on the midst of repairing it.

I still get pissed thinking about that...
        Webmaster:
        @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
          I have a little less than 9k members and should hit 1mil posts next month sometime. I would already be well over 1mil, but I lost about 250k in a huge crash caused by an idiot at my former hosting company. Under NO circumstances should anyone EVER host with Interland. One of their tech guys knocked my plug oug of the wall 3 times within the course of 90 minutes. Every time I would get the database rebuilt, he would do it again. Finally, the 3rd time he did while I was on the midst of repairing it.

I still get pissed thinking about that...
          interland = bad

every since they started that online support area a few years back they're support has been going down.. a few years ago i hosted with them but their support was non-existent
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

hmm kittyradio??
            http://www.kittyradio.com

stats:
            Members: 56,085
            Threads: 34,417

Comment

Hi,

Have you seen this?

Hope that helps,

Woodley...

Comment

Thread necromancy?

Comment

i was just over at www.offtopic.com and saw

Currently Active Users: 1035 (999 members and 36 guests)

Comment

this thread is 3 years old.

if you wanna see some big vb boards head over to www.big-boards.com -> close plz?
                    Originally Posted by Zachery
                    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
                    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

www.genmay.net
                      10,000,000 posts

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X