Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGS 4: First Gameplay VID!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    As carefully as it was inserted?
    LOL!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      As carefully as it was inserted?
      Haha. First time I had a smile on my face all day!
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

      Comment


      • #18
        Haha, Wayne

        This game seams to be going for more realism, so would it not be wise to see him 'tooled up'?

        and the barrel? come on, it was funny the first time they used it, but it's just cheesy rather than funny now. it would have been just as easy to get inside a barrel he finds, instead of it just appearing =/

        Comment


        • #19
          What systems are it on? It looks pretty good. I have played call of duty 2, and i think this one beats it right?

          Gotta play Call Of Duty 3 though

          Comment


          • #20
            lol @ Wayne

            Asvin - it's on the PS3, yes it'll be better than COD2 as it's a much newer game COD4 is looking rather nice too
            What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Dean C View Post
              You guys are hyping up the gameplay and physics, yet tell me this, how does a human pull an AK47, seemingly out of his *ahem* behind.
              It's a game, not all aspects of it are meant to be realistic.
              Perhaps it's the same reason why characters in FPS games are able to carry around 7-10 weapons on them at all times, and even use weapons that don't even exist in the real world? Maybe the same reason that characters in MMO games can carry around dozens of items & weapons in small bags?
              Webmaster / Administrator
              www.MegaGames.com
              www.MGForums.com

              Comment


              • #22
                Computer games don’t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.” (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

                Lol.
                Currently I'm not buying any Sony stuff, since I don't like how they go about with certain things, but I might consider it later if MGS4 is just that good.

                How was the remake of MGS for the GC? I might recommend that to someone over the older PSX version if it was basically the same, since the graphics would be better.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Chousho View Post
                  Computer games don’t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.” (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

                  Lol.
                  Currently I'm not buying any Sony stuff, since I don't like how they go about with certain things, but I might consider it later if MGS4 is just that good.

                  How was the remake of MGS for the GC? I might recommend that to someone over the older PSX version if it was basically the same, since the graphics would be better.
                  I've watched my friends play MGS on the PS, DC(Via bleemx i think?) and the cube version looks very nice.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Zach; d'you mean the Bleemcast?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      That was it! my friend bought a specific copy to let him run MGS PS version on the DC.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I remember when they sold Bleem in stores, I was like 'err... wait bleem is legal?!'. And of course it was only a matter of weeks until it was illegal and pulled off of shelves.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Bema Jinn View Post
                          Haha, Wayne

                          This game seams to be going for more realism, so would it not be wise to see him 'tooled up'?

                          and the barrel? come on, it was funny the first time they used it, but it's just cheesy rather than funny now. it would have been just as easy to get inside a barrel he finds, instead of it just appearing =/
                          Precisely what I thought.

                          Also, this game seems to have moved away from stealth and turned into action which is not what the previous metal gears were all about, really.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                            Precisely what I thought.

                            Also, this game seems to have moved away from stealth and turned into action which is not what the previous metal gears were all about, really.
                            Uh, he totally has to stealth around, but sometimes even sneaky people need to do some actiony things.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                              Uh, he totally has to stealth around, but sometimes even sneaky people need to do some actiony things.
                              If thats the case then thats fine. I just didnt see much stealthing around in the trailer they showed, it was more of a kill everyone (except at the start). I am actually a fan of kill on sight, rather than stealthing which makes these games much harder at times :P.

                              I might buy a ps3 just for this game (and final fantasy - when its out - if its not on the xbox 360).

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                                (and final fantasy - when its out - if its not on the xbox 360).
                                I think Final Fantasy XI is available on the XBOX360 simply because they are trying to boost their MMO Gaming share and compete against World of Warcraft. Not doing a very good job at that really. Though they just lowered the price of the Windows start pack to something like $3.99.

                                Final Fantasy XII is a PS2 only game and they have no other games for the XBOX 360 at this time.
                                Translations provided by Google.

                                Wayne Luke
                                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                                Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X