MGS 4: First Gameplay VID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS 4: First Gameplay VID!

If you haven't seen the vid yet you just gotta check it out, it looks completely amazing

MGS 4: First Gameplay VIDs!.

MGS 4: Gameplay Pics
    What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Just for clarification, you might want to include a brief explanation of your abbreviations and such, maybe include that it is a PS3 game and so forth.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

MGS 4 = metal gear solid 4 - Any fan will know that .

Comment

Pretty sure anyone whos in the gaming industry knows what MGS is, hell I've barely played it and i know what it is :P

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          Pretty sure anyone whos in the gaming industry knows what MGS is, hell I've barely played it and i know what it is :P
          Same lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
            I'm well aware of that, but seeing as this is a family site () I just thought I'd point it out.
            Toddler from Hell

Comment

I think half the web is on a MGS frenzy today, that 15 minute vid has just left so many of us gob smacked.. I've seen it about 10 times now and can't get enough of it!

Sorry Fusion, I guess I thought that the link text saying 'gameplay vid' and 'gameplay pics' would have been enough to give the game away :-) And for those who are into gaming anyway, well I guess like the guys above have said, the game is pretty notorious
              What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

It looks pretty good. I like the wartime setting. Reminds me of COD2
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Man, this is one game that would nearly make me want to buy a PS3 for.

Nearly.

Also, whatever happened to snake-eater? i've never seen it in stores over here.

Comment

I forgot to reply on the video itself as I was just...amazed! It looks fantastic. Amazing graphics, amazing game play and seems very fun. Very excited about it.

I might have to get a ps3 just for this game lol.

Comment

I'm a big fan of MGS. I've finished MGS2 and MGS3. Unfortunately I didn't play MGS1. This MGS4 looks amazing

thanks pal

Comment

MGS1 was WWAAYY better than 2. so many "outside the box" quirks, go play it. now.

Comment

The graphics and game features that were shown on that video clip were pretty amazing. The page flipping of the magazine was killer, that is crazy attention to detail.

-Redseal
                          I love lamp

Comment

You guys are hyping up the gameplay and physics, yet tell me this, how does a human pull an AK47, seemingly out of his *ahem* behind.
                            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C View Post
                              You guys are hyping up the gameplay and physics, yet tell me this, how does a human pull an AK47, seemingly out of his *ahem* behind.
                              As carefully as it was inserted?
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X