news feeds bringing in money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• news feeds bringing in money

Hi, I just signed up with Interest!Alert for my forum and for me it`s just valueadded content (and I`m sure most of you have thought of it before). But the thing is that you also can earn money on this if you have a nice userbase (which I don`t have). So I just leave it as a tip to all my fellow starving vBulletin owners who can`t really afford the dedicated

BUT, has anyone tried this before me? I just keep it there for content now, but it would have been nice to know if it will bring in something when my hosting bill goes up.

What is it?
    Link?
    Webmaster
    http://www.AutomotiveForums.com

Comment

http://interestalert.com/

Get paid to put News on your Web Site?
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I have to ask.....what's the catch?
        Rob

Comment

Never mind.....here it is:

Affiliate Program
          Interest!ALERT currently pays .0025 per paid page ad view we serve. We will send checks each time totals reach $200.00 or once a month if the total is over $200 per month. Interest!ALERT reserves the right to cancel the affiliate program, deny affiliate status to any sites it deems inappropriate or change terms, payment schedule or rates at any time. Interest!ALERT will not pay for views achieved by robots, automated scripting or email spam.
          Rob

Comment

$2.50 CPM for news? Is this something we can stick in the header, or a front page, one impression per unique type program?

/me runs to check out the website.
            Bike Forums.net

Comment

RobAC: I agree that`s a cach you found right there, but it`s acceptable in my oppinion.

Joe: It`s not per uniqe because I got 6 clicks by my self
              You can stick it wherever you want, I stuck it at the bottom and it looks nice there.

Comment

The catch is its $2.50 CPMC (cost per thousand clicks )

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X