what kinda site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kinda site?

I know i have been bothering you guys with all of my questions, but i really need help on this one. I have saved up enough money for an owned license. Also, i got myself a good hosting provider. Now, before i buy any domain names, would someone tell me what kind of a site i should start? Of course using vbulletin... I have seen many huge boards like www.bodybuilding.com, etc...

I just wanted to ask you people about your interests... I mean, many people are into bodybuilding... AS YOU CAN SEE!!! Look at the number of people online... WOW...

I was planning on starting a site that supports WWE or something of that nature that attracts people that likes to kinda.....hmmm... ROCK....you know?

So please give me some kind of sites that people might be into, and that can make me some decent money...

Waitin for your replys...

Ha if we had an idea on what site would get huge it would be taken. Your best guess it to go with what you know the most about.
    ~ Contests, Games, Awards, Discusions, and much more! ~

Comment

that is a logical answer, but still wouldn't you recommend any?

Comment

IF you're in it for the money, your forum will fail. Start a forum with something you like. Cars, video games, computers. ANTYHING, hell, start a forum software review message board (Don't really do that one)

Comment

Originally posted by Asvin View Post
          I know i have been bothering you guys with all of my questions, but i really need help on this one. I have saved up enough money for an owned license. Also, i got myself a good hosting provider. Now, before i buy any domain names, would someone tell me what kind of a site i should start? Of course using vbulletin... I have seen many huge boards like www.bodybuilding.com, etc...

I just wanted to ask you people about your interests... I mean, many people are into bodybuilding... AS YOU CAN SEE!!! Look at the number of people online... WOW...

I was planning on starting a site that supports WWE or something of that nature that attracts people that likes to kinda.....hmmm... ROCK....you know?

So please give me some kind of sites that people might be into, and that can make me some decent money...

Waitin for your replys...
          If your thinking of starting a bodybuilding site, I've just put two domains up for sale with one of them being: bodybuildingcommunity.com

Keep in mind, the only reason, well not the only reason. But a main part of it though, Is because he's probabley got the best domain name for bodybuilding you could possibly have in: bodybuilding.com
          Last edited by MRGTB; Mon 23 Jul '07, 2:18pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X