No announcement yet.

What are you doing tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tidying up, wasting time on here (PC, not vB.com).
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

The latest Harry Potter book will be at my door when I wake up tomorrow morning .

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
        I made a thread asking about that here:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235653
        I've how it works in vBulletin Blog, just to have a better understand of some settings about it

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBALL View Post
          Tonight I'll be buying the latest Harry Potter book
          me2 then burn it after.

Comment

Heading to Apple Bees and ordering the crispy chicken. Nothing can beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chousho View Post
              Heading to Apple Bees and ordering the crispy chicken. Nothing can beat it.

Apple Bee spammer! Run away!!

Just kidding.

Comment

Been playing MotorStorm and Resistance FOM online with my clan/friends.. great laugh
                What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Tonight I'm chatting on my favorite IRC channels (vBFans being one of them!), playing around with the new Blog Beta release, and playing Texas Hold 'Em online with others. Tomorrow, I'll have the new Harry Potter book at my doorstep awaiting me.
                  The Relationship Forum
                  The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

I've been at the stables today and done some work here at Jelsoft. But I am out of energy. I think I will go watch some tv later tonight and go to bed early to get a nice sleep and hopefully I feel better tomorrow

Comment

Working another 12 hour shift .. life sucks sometimes (correction .. most of the time )

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X