Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What CMS would you recommend for these specifications ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasonko View Post
    Ok, everyone is different as i said
    For me, I haven't seen a decent SubDreamer site (yet) to convince me that it's as good as the hype.
    As i said already, the sites made with this CMS all look the same regardless of the templates.
    While I haven't ready changed the product itself, we did change the design/layout a bit. I'm not completely happy with it, as now I'm looking at Joomla!, but again, this is just an example for you.

www.honda-acura.net

Comment

Does anybody have any experience with enterprise level content management systems? And if so, is there one you can recommend? (ignoring the price tag)

Comment

You should checkout Vivvo forums, there going to be releasing Vivvo 4 soon. And there are some demo pictures in a post on their forums. It will use static pages and looks quite good. Plus 3.5 version already intergrates with vBulletin. So I'm persuming there 4.0 version will also when it gets released soon

Comment

Is vivvo based on wordpress, even using WP source code? Or was the name pure coincidence?

Comment

Is vivvo based on wordpress, even using WP source code? Or was the name pure coincidence?
            nope
            they just have another product and have same name of WP
            but the cms product not use same source code of WP
            I have this product
            and I can give u to check for source code if u want

anyway
            I donít recommedn vivvo
            cuz it have many bug

there are many simple CMS like Mkportal
            subdream
            joomla
            but if ask my recommend donít use any of them if u plane to integrate with vbulletin

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
              Not sure, but what I will say is this. If you use Subdreamer, then Vivvo. They seem to be very similar to each other.

anyway
              I don’t recommedn vivvo
              cuz it have many bug
              Why do you say Vivvo has loads of bugs . I read you say you own it. So I'm interested in what kind of bugs you mean.

On the subject of SubDreamer. I was quite disapointed to find that the version that doesn't have forum intergration (the basic version). Still have a lot of code in the files related to forum intergration though.
              But what I will say though is it gets articles indexed really fast becuase it creates static pages.

But I did like Vivvo better though overall, I'm really interested to see what Vivvo 4 is going to be like, that version will have static pages.

Comment

Originally posted by drumsy View Post
                While I haven't ready changed the product itself, we did change the design/layout a bit. I'm not completely happy with it, as now I'm looking at Joomla!, but again, this is just an example for you.

www.honda-acura.net
                That doesn't look too bad.
                Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
                  So I'm persuming there 4.0 version will also when it gets released soon
                  End of September i believe.
                  My Beauty and Makeup Forum you know you want to...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X