No announcement yet.

How did you pay for vBulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its $160 for an owned license, which means you can run it forever. If you got a year license, then I presume you should remove vB from your server... and I am guessing, delete all local copies as well
    HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
    -
    Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

If you paid the $160 license, you can run a vb on your site as long as you want. Yearly fees are required (~$30 a year at this time) for accessing the members area for updates. If you paid for the $85 license, you can only run the software for one year and have access to the members area for that year. After that time, you either need to remove and destroy your copy of VB or pay for another license.

Comment

i love vBulletin

i paid for my license out of pocket, with no intention of ever doing advertising on my site. i wanted a long-term solution for archiving knowledge on the web. the community aspects are equally important. I want the knowledge to be extensible. A living book.

KALLISTI - currently
        under extreme construction

www.kdpublish.com

Comment

JenniferS hit the nail deed center when you seed "archiving knowledge on the web" That's exactly how more people should look at this. VB forums are more then just a message board their a tool if used right.

Comment

work
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X