• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cjshirlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
    And kill our post count
    LOL, sorry, I would never wish for someone to do such a thing to themself.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by cjshirlaw View Post
    Oh ok, I will ask in the "How do I section". Can you delete this thread please.

Thanks for the help.
    And kill our post count

Leave a comment:

• zhaoke
    replied
    Create a folder "forum" in the root directory, The root is the entry level directory of a website.

Originally posted by cjshirlaw View Post
    Hey,

To get to my forum I go to the url www.*******.com but how can I move it so I have to go to www.*******.com/forum. I am asking as I want to make www.*******.com my homepage with articles etc etc on it with my forums accessable through my main site.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• cjshirlaw
    replied
    Oh ok, I will ask in the "How do I section". Can you delete this thread please.

Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    cjshirlaw they are saying this, cause it falls into support forums 'How Do I' vB3.x.x. I know that you have posted in those forums, but that is where support is located.

Leave a comment:

• bmc
    replied
    OK, the only two ways you can receive support are the methods that I have mentioned above. You can't receive support in the General Chat forum. You'll need to follow one of the two above listed methods in order to receive support. I don't know how to say it any other way.

To submit a ticket, visit this page: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport

Leave a comment:

• cjshirlaw
    replied
    I have an account and I am a registered user. I do not want to submitt an official ticket yet, just wanted to see if anyone knew how to do.

Leave a comment:

• bmc
    replied
    You can either submit a ticket for official support, or you can post in the support forums here on vB.com to receive assistance.

Leave a comment:

• cjshirlaw
    replied
    OK, so I should submitt a ticket?

Leave a comment:

• bmc
    replied
    Please note that to be able to post in the support forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Leave a comment:

• cjshirlaw
    started a topic Forum location

Forum location

Hey,

To get to my forum I go to the url www.*******.com but how can I move it so I have to go to www.*******.com/forum. I am asking as I want to make www.*******.com my homepage with articles etc etc on it with my forums accessable through my main site.

Thanks in advance.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X