Well that was fun... (About downtime)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itworx4me View Post
    I host my server on the planet and I can say that I haven't been very happy with them as of late. Is there another big gun out there that is reliable?

Thanks,
    Itworx4me
    I would 110% recommend SoftLayer.com, words cannot express how much I like them as a company, their support, the everything is great.

The prices are exellent, I recommend a lot of people to SoftLayer, nearly all I recommend go ahead and order anyway.

Good luck on your search,
    NashTax.

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
      I would 110% recommend SoftLayer.com, words cannot express how much I like them as a company, their support, the everything is great.

The prices are exellent, I recommend a lot of people to SoftLayer, nearly all I recommend go ahead and order anyway.

Good luck on your search,
      NashTax.
      Yeah, we use them too, fantastic company .

Comment

ThePlanet help more with anti ddos then softlayer.

Comment

I didn't notice vBulletin was down as I wasn't on during the specified times. However, I'm glad to see the site back up and running at optimum speed.
          The Relationship Forum
          The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X