• Show
Clear All

• iPhone: Money can't buy happiness

Check out this lady
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/...d=1.1.1&sflg=1

I laughed a bit.

http://www.stupidiphonelady.com/

Comment

Serves her right. Getting it cheap to buy it high on ebay thinking everybody can be exploited due to iphone being a hype and running out.

I've seen people big $300+ for the bag the iphone was in or $250 for the box it was in.

Ridiculous. Just go to the store after the weekend and you can get it. No need for getting scammed and exploited on ebay.

I think the hype got to her more then it did to the people who really wanted it.

Comment

Nothing personal against Apple here, but i am the only one that finds the iPhone kind of ugly?

Don't get me wrong, i think Apple is a great company, and i love working on Mac Pro's..

I just don't see the money in buying an iPhone.

Then again, i keep saying i am going to get an iPod, and i have yet to get one..
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I think it looks better than a video iPod.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

At least you know where is your phone, as I seen how small these phones are getting. If you forget to place your phone in front pocket or inside jacket pocket, then sit down.. crunch and a grimacing smile comes upon everyone face around you.

I am going to see what it looks like today, just to see it features and not to purchase.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X