Leave a comment:

• HASANN
    replied
    Bye Bye John Bye Bye Happeness

Leave a comment:

• Robert Basil
    replied
    Originally posted by UserName View Post
    Thank you for everything, John, from someone who remembers what running a forum was like before vB.
    Amen!

Leave a comment:

• Robert Basil
    replied
    Sorry about the late goodbye.

Best of luck to both you and Sarah! You will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• EvilAkuma
    replied
    Gracias John,

You made vBulletin the best of the best.

Leave a comment:

• Username
    replied
    Thank you for everything, John, from someone who remembers what running a forum was like before vB.

Leave a comment:

• wickedPlay
    replied
    7 yrs of dedication ..
    that means alot!
    • wish you luck in ur life

Leave a comment:

• Hoffi
    replied
    Good Luck John.

Thank you for vBulletin.

I started with 2.x till today.
    Last edited by Hoffi; Wed 11 Jul '07, 3:10am.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hewitt
    replied
    My forums are also 7 years old, in fact I started them pretty much exactly to the day when vBulletin first came about. I had UBB (remember that!) for 2 weeks before installing vB and what a revelation it was, even back in version 1.

Good luck for the future

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    Wow.. I remember john way way back on vbulletin v1.x.. around 2000, It's been a long ride and I'm gonna miss ya John. Good old days were the best. Good luck on your future projects and drop by from time to time

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Smoke
    replied
    Thank you for all that you've done, John, and good luck to you along the road. Actually, I didn't expect we're of the same age - I thought you're a serious about forty years old business guy wearing glasses and acting Gates-like style It's a big discovery to know you're more down to earth than the most of us expected you to be. There's no doubts you and James have started a great company that has earned its part in the history of online community industry. Let's all hope it's always going to be a living masterpiece and a pioneer in the development of online PHP software.

Thanks again,
    Dmitri.

Leave a comment:

• Infantrymen
    replied
    Best of luck in your future endeavours!

Leave a comment:

• bmc
    replied
    Thank you for everything John, and goodbye. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Leave a comment:

• ChipTz
    replied
    best whishes!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    Seeya John. Good luck with whatever you do, The world is a better place with you in it, within our out of vB.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X