A question for vBulletiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for vBulletiners

I asked the support team to change my license email, they replied that in order to get my email changed, I had to answer three questions

- Your customer number
    - The first 4 characters of your customer password
    - The answer to the security question:

I answered 1 & 2, but for the third one, I don't even remember that I had filled any question like that in the member area to answer it now, so did you get such a question?
    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

When we added the security question, in ordered to download the software you had to set one.

Comment

Excuse me, I don't have such a question in my download section, and I can download the software by accepting the agreement ant pressing download only.

See the picture please.
      Last edited by Milado; Thu 5th Jul '07, 3:36pm.
      Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

You had to set it before we allowed you to download the software again, since you can download it you have set an anwser.

Comment

Zachery is probable referring to when you first purchase the product and not after.

Comment

The security question was set once when logging in. If you don't know this, say so in the ticket, and we'll request other information to verify your details.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
              Zachery is probable referring to when you first purchase the product and not after.
              It was not always part of the system though

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
                The security question was set once when logging in. If you don't know this, say so in the ticket, and we'll request other information to verify your details.
                I said that but he wants exactly those info.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                  You had to set it before we allowed you to download the software again, since you can download it you have set an anwser.
                  How can I download it without re-answering the question again? what this question is supposed to do if I don't fill it before the moment of downloading?

Comment

The question is filled in once only. You can't change it. It's a means to verify that we're actually speaking with the person that originally owned the license.

It doesn't have anything to do with downloading vBulletin.
                    Best Regards
                    Colin Frei

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
                      The question is filled in once only. You can't change it. It's a means to verify that we're actually speaking with the person that originally owned the license.

It doesn't have anything to do with downloading vBulletin.
                      Thanks Colin for updating my info, but what should I do for my forgotten answer as it looks?

Comment

You had the correct answer.
                        Best Regards
                        Colin Frei

Comment

My name use to be 'Nick', but I had to jump though hoops so they were sure I was the same person. I am going to have to jump though them again in about a year..

Government here has not decided what name I should be under and so far this is my fourth name. You should be glad it is only one question out of three that you have forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
                            My name use to be 'Nick', but I had to jump though hoops so they were sure I was the same person. I am going to have to jump though them again in about a year..

Government here has not decided what name I should be under and so far this is my fourth name. You should be glad it is only one question out of three that you have forgotten.
                            huh?

Comment

I am an Portuguese with a American Birth certificate and living in Canada.
                              Born under one name, came to the USA under another and moved to Canada with a Government issued name.

In Canada they used my mothers maiden name instedd of my fathers, but on birth certificate it has both, as most traditional Europeans do. I also have one of those Baptismal names that seem to confuse immigration worker when they process me. I trying to get a passport and it is a challenge for each time I apply, they give an interpretation of what my name should be. I have to change my C.C., drivers and tell my employer that my to call me by another name.

Like I said, Milado has it easy, when only one question out three was missed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X