No announcement yet.

Is there any way I can track how many visitors from adwords signing to a forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way I can track how many visitors from adwords signing to a forum

Hey,

Didn't know where to put this really...

I am starting an adwords campaign for a forum and I want to track exactly how many people signup from the visitors, I am putting a lot of money into it and its my first adwords campaign.

I would like to know if the ROI is worth it or if the visitors aren't converting to members.

Anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks!
    John Diver

I would have thought that the easiest way would be to create a member on your forum called "adwords" or whatever and then just use their referral link in your ads.

Comment

Good idea

If people visited the site using the referral link and browsed pages, does that referral still count if they go to the registration page after browsing around?

Never really looked into vbulletin referrals.

Thanks
      John Diver

Comment

Yes. You can try it yourself, enter your forum as a guest using a referral link then visit the referral page. The referrer field will be automatically filled in with the name of the referrer the id belongs to.

Comment

Ty it in with Google Analytics.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X