X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you buy one then?

Comment

Originally posted by Redseal View Post
      They have a couple at the store right now. I'm tempted to get one, anyone here have one? Are they worth it?

-Redseal
      as a matter of fact, i searched around the mall for one today

i failed :'(

Comment

I've grabbed one on release date last year and I love it. To be honest graphics aren't that good but hey it's funny! Wario Moves, Wii Play, Wii Sports and Mario Strikers are great party games.

Next step is controlling vBulletin with the Wii-Remote - so let's go Jelsoft

Comment

Originally posted by captainslater View Post
          Next step is controlling vBulletin with the Wii-Remote - so let's go Jelsoft
          We can control some applications like Firefox with the wiimote

You must to have a Bluetooth device, BlueSoleil (for connection between wiimote and computer) and GlovePIE (allow you to control some applications) and enjoy

When you want to detect the wiimote on BlueSoleil, you need to push the buttons 1 & 2

PS: i wrote this message from my Wii

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Or you just use the Wii's Opera internet capabilities and play with vBulletin with the Wii-mote...

Comment

Alas, I went to the store to get one after starting this post and they were sold out again. Looks like I will have to wait, I can't believe they are still selling out.
              I love lamp

Comment

Where do you live? My local stores have them on a regular basis. We have 4 Gamestops, 4 Walmarts, 2 Targets, Best Buy, Circuit City, and K-mart and an independant game store within 15 miles of my house.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Downtown Edmonton. The futureshop sold out, and there aren't too many gaming stores that are close to my area.

The wal-mart is a hell of a bus ride away, no idea if they have any. I should buy a car instead of a Wii, but then I would have too many assets to be considered a real student.

-Redseal
                  I love lamp

Comment

You should try online at like Amazon.com. If you don't have a credit/debit card, you should be able to get a rechargeable one somewhere. I know grocery stores and supermarkets sell them here. Or ask the Futureshop to preorder one for you and put a deposit on it. That way when they get more in, you get the first call.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X