Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAJOR problem with Mozilla Thunderbird!! HELP PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffinj View Post
    Someone else might have a solution. I would suggest you to use webmail service such as gmail. U will never lose your mails that way, they dont read your messages either. Besides webmails come with huge inboxes. Just a suggestion from me.
    That doesn't really help, and Thunderbird is just a way of storing webmail e-mail offline.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Most likely at the command line...

Leave a comment:

• Creepshow
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeS View Post
    Run this command:

thunderbird.exe -profile

to open profile chooser see if it opened a new profile.
    Where do I enter that command? Sorry I'm a real novice with stuff like that. Could you provide more detailed instructions?

Thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Run this command:

thunderbird.exe -profile

to open profile chooser see if it opened a new profile.

Leave a comment:

• jeffinj
    replied
    Someone else might have a solution. I would suggest you to use webmail service such as gmail. U will never lose your mails that way, they dont read your messages either. Besides webmails come with huge inboxes. Just a suggestion from me.

Leave a comment:

• Creepshow
    started a topic MAJOR problem with Mozilla Thunderbird!! HELP PLEASE!

MAJOR problem with Mozilla Thunderbird!! HELP PLEASE!

Okay,

I just went to check my email in Thunderbird, and EVERYTHING has gone. All my emails, folders, account info, EVERYTHING. When I open the program it's acting as though I'm using it for the first time telling me to set up a user account!!

Why/how has this occured?? Where has all my stuff gone?? PLEASE tell me I can get it back...

Thanks in advance for any help someone can kindly provide...
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X