X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Hmm.. Square is pretty entrenched in the Sony and Nintendo camps. I don't know if they have ever made a game for an American company in their history.
    I know but final fantasy 11 was on xbox 360 as well as the PC so it could be a start .

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    Oh yeah, final fantasy will be bloody fantastic. I just hope they put it on the xbox 360 as well although for that game, I would buy a ps3 just for it.
    Hmm.. Square is pretty entrenched in the Sony and Nintendo camps. I don't know if they have ever made a game for an American company in their history.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    Playstation 3 price cut of $100 - that's significant enough to get those who doubt to decide to get the system now.
    Is this wishful thinking or do you have a source?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Playstation 3 price cut of $100 - that's significant enough to get those who doubt to decide to get the system now.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    <hijack> PS3 rulez !!! </hijack>

I am sure it will do in a few months time when the very strong processing power is used and the storage space is used to its max .

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra View Post
    Final Fantasy XII has been pretty awesome so far... (got busy so I didnt have a chance to finish it yet).

Anyway, did you hear that Miscrosoft is extending the warrenty to 3 years because of hardware issues?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288313,00.html
    Yeap, and the 1 billion dollar news as well lol.

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    Final Fantasy XII has been pretty awesome so far... (got busy so I didnt have a chance to finish it yet).

Anyway, did you hear that Miscrosoft is extending the warrenty to 3 years because of hardware issues?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288313,00.html

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    <hijack> PS3 rulez !!! </hijack>

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    I don't know... Final Fantasy maybe? I don't have XI or XII but I know that Final Fantasy XI was distributed on a 40 GB hard drive for the PS2.

Largest game I have on my drive currently is World of Warcraft at just over 6 GB.
    Oh yeah, final fantasy will be bloody fantastic. I just hope they put it on the xbox 360 as well although for that game, I would buy a ps3 just for it.

I never knew about the FFXI hard drive thing though.
    Last edited by ---MAD---; Fri 6 Jul '07, 4:19pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't know... Final Fantasy maybe? I don't have XI or XII but I know that Final Fantasy XI was distributed on a 40 GB hard drive for the PS2.

Largest game I have on my drive currently is World of Warcraft at just over 6 GB.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Lower graphics resolution, lower sample rates on music. Multiple disc offerings.
    Ah. Are there any games that are over 10GB atm? The only one I can think of is Flight simulator X by Microsoft (PC only).

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Lower graphics resolution, lower sample rates on music. Multiple disc offerings.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiki
    A single layer Blu-ray Disc can store 25 GB, over 5 times the size of a single layer DVD at 4.7 GB.
    Whoa. I wonder how it will work when developers convert the game to work on serveral different consoles?

Leave a comment:

• phill2003
    replied
    Actually tells me that they want to be prepared to make unsatisfied customers into satisfied ones. I would rather they set it aside and use it instead of not have the resources available. The amount comes out to a very small average per XBOX360 as well. If they have shipped over 10 million units, that is a reserve of less than 10 dollars per unit. To me that signifies a lower repair rate than some people let on.
    Really, It tells me that unless it does something drastic they will lose more customers than they can ever hope to get back also it tells me that they knew about the inherrant problem that the console had a long time before this was announced.

Now it is welcome but what kind of system (including the ps3) needs a 1 billion $ cash injection 2 years nearly after launch because of faulty consoles. Which other console is so badly put together with shoddy parts that the manufacturer has got to give a further 3 year warranty I mean come on Americans get a 3 month guarantee we get 12 months surely if there were no inherrant problems not only would they not ring fence this vast amount of money but they would not give each and every console sold up to date the extra warranty would they.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    Wow really?

Do BD have 50gb disk space?
    The Dual layer capacity ones do yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X