No announcement yet.

Xbox 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know... Final Fantasy maybe? I don't have XI or XII but I know that Final Fantasy XI was distributed on a 40 GB hard drive for the PS2.

Largest game I have on my drive currently is World of Warcraft at just over 6 GB.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      I don't know... Final Fantasy maybe? I don't have XI or XII but I know that Final Fantasy XI was distributed on a 40 GB hard drive for the PS2.

Largest game I have on my drive currently is World of Warcraft at just over 6 GB.
      Oh yeah, final fantasy will be bloody fantastic. I just hope they put it on the xbox 360 as well although for that game, I would buy a ps3 just for it.

I never knew about the FFXI hard drive thing though.
      Last edited by ---MAD---; Fri 6 Jul '07, 4:19pm.

Comment

<hijack> PS3 rulez !!! </hijack>

I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Final Fantasy XII has been pretty awesome so far... (got busy so I didnt have a chance to finish it yet).

Anyway, did you hear that Miscrosoft is extending the warrenty to 3 years because of hardware issues?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288313,00.html
          Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra View Post
            Final Fantasy XII has been pretty awesome so far... (got busy so I didnt have a chance to finish it yet).

Anyway, did you hear that Miscrosoft is extending the warrenty to 3 years because of hardware issues?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288313,00.html
            Yeap, and the 1 billion dollar news as well lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
              <hijack> PS3 rulez !!! </hijack>

I am sure it will do in a few months time when the very strong processing power is used and the storage space is used to its max .

Comment

Playstation 3 price cut of $100 - that's significant enough to get those who doubt to decide to get the system now.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  Playstation 3 price cut of $100 - that's significant enough to get those who doubt to decide to get the system now.
                  Is this wishful thinking or do you have a source?

Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                    Oh yeah, final fantasy will be bloody fantastic. I just hope they put it on the xbox 360 as well although for that game, I would buy a ps3 just for it.
                    Hmm.. Square is pretty entrenched in the Sony and Nintendo camps. I don't know if they have ever made a game for an American company in their history.

Wayne Luke
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                      Hmm.. Square is pretty entrenched in the Sony and Nintendo camps. I don't know if they have ever made a game for an American company in their history.
                      I know but final fantasy 11 was on xbox 360 as well as the PC so it could be a start .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X