No announcement yet.

Xbox 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it can use a controller charger, or adapter. Using adapter you also have force feedback. The other wire goes to the pedals on the floor. There's no wire going to the xbox. Which is pretty cool. Now I can sit on the couch in living room playing on the tv, without having to have the xbox noice near me

Comment

Finally got my xbox 360 today after getting my replacement dlink router back from the same shop .

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
        Finally got my xbox 360 today after getting my replacement dlink router back from the same shop .
        Cool, Enjoy!

Comment

Its fantastic I must say!

Comment

hope you guys dont mind me sticking this in here, i run an xbox 360 anti cheat site, have a look if you like

www.xaca.org

Comment

Its fantastic I must say!
              I agree. There are a few games in the Arcade alone that I like; they're simple but they keep me interested in playing for hours long enough.

The fact I can download demos of a game and play them right there is pretty neat too. There's a few I've already tried that I want to get the full version of, and hope to do so in the next few weeks.
              Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I was wondering, is the xbox 360 worth it?
                Yes the 360 is worth it - it has some great games/exclusives, and is quite cheap

I am not getting a ps3 no way because there are very few games and those few are nearly all rubbish atm. I think its best to buy the ps3 next summer .
                There are some corkers out on the PS3, but of course that's a matter of taste. MotorStorm is simply amazing!! The reviews/pics/vids just don't do it justice. I think many people are waiting for the PS3 to drop in price - but if you can afford it it certainly is an awesome system.

I was also wondering, you can play online for free right? Unless you want more features, you pay for gold membership, thats what I understood from xbox.com
                To play online with the 360 you have to pay.
                To play online with the PS3 you don't.

-----------

RE the HD-DVD/Blu Ray debate.

There's no doubt in my mind that Blu Ray is the winning format. There are more Blu Ray players out there in every country that the PS3 has launched - period!

On my site, only a small minority of 360 owners actually have a HD DVD drive, whereas every single PS3 owner has Blu Ray.
                What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Enjoy it

Comment

On my site, only a small minority of 360 owners actually have a HD DVD drive, whereas every single PS3 owner has Blu Ray.
                    Ehrm... DUH

Every PS3 comes with a bluray player in it. (but is also more expansive).

Comment

lol DUH to you Floris - that was exactly my point

Also, in this context the price is not the issue - we're talking simply of numbers, and that's that Blu Ray is in the lead by a large majority because it is included as standard with every PS3 sold.

Comment

And yeah, I agree with you. I think Bluray will eventually be the standard. And the xbox did a great thing, they made it external. So they can also release a bluray version external drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                          And yeah, I agree with you. I think Bluray will eventually be the standard. And the xbox did a great thing, they made it external. So they can also release a bluray version external drive.
                          If Microsoft abandons a "Standard" that they helped develop it will be a first. Since they are a primary developer of the HD-DVD technology/standard, I am not so sure you will ever see a blu-ray player for the XBOX360.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Good point. But if blu-ray becomes a standard it will only benefit in sales if they also offer this as addon. If bluray is global accepted as standard I will not buy the hd-dvd addon for example.

Comment

I think they may do it, begrudingly! Or they'll sprout something that downplays movies on a console.

Comment

We'll see. The only reason they released the the HD-DVD player (which is sold for 60% of production cost) is to combat Blu-ray in the PS3. The original stance of the company is that it wasn't needed in a console.
                                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X