X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    Originally posted by FreshFroot_ View Post
    wish I could win something for once in my life... I just lose and lose.. a guy gets tired of losing after soo long... I need some good luck to follow me.. even for 1 day!! like my b-day... *sighs
    It will happen one day!

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by FreshFroot_ View Post
    wish I could win something for once in my life... I just lose and lose.. a guy gets tired of losing after soo long... I need some good luck to follow me.. even for 1 day!! like my b-day... *sighs
    Don't we all?

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    That's awesome Floris! I won an ipod in an article writing contest once. Saved the ipod (I already had one) and gave it to my husband for Christmas.

I guess that's the ultimate in re-gifting but he didn't mind at all.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream View Post
    Grats, I didn't get it what it is, it's something to show movies from your PC in your TV? Or does it handle cable TV too?

Wow apple now has a section devoted to iPhone only.
    It streams music and video from Itunes on your pooter, be it a Mac or a PC. When using it, Itunes has to be open and most videos from the computer is not HD.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    I actually got one of those as a belated b-day present. I used it 2 times and took it back to the Apple store and got a gift card. It does pretty much what an XBox 360 can do in terms in x-fering video, etc.

As for winning, I won a small amount from the lottery once. The amount was about the equivalent of 4 owned vB licenses.

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Grats, I didn't get it what it is, it's something to show movies from your PC in your TV? Or does it handle cable TV too?

Wow apple now has a section devoted to iPhone only.

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    I won 4 dugout seats to a baseball game in two days.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by NashTax View Post
    Wow, nearly a grand? how much is the membership going to last for?

Take some pics please Floris of the TV, I'm interested to see what it looks like and how it works and all.
    Instead of sending the US version to me, I am going to get the equivalent over paypal so I can get the NL version.

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    Originally posted by Bema Jinn View Post
    Congrats on that floris, but what the hell is an Apple TV?

and just yesterday i won a gym membership worth nearly a grand. (i don't even know where the gym is, but it must be good for what it *should* have cost)
    Wow, nearly a grand? how much is the membership going to last for?

Originally posted by Floris View Post
    A gym membership isn't a bad thing to win either

www.apple.com > click on store > apple TV > and read up
    Take some pics please Floris of the TV, I'm interested to see what it looks like and how it works and all.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    A gym membership isn't a bad thing to win either

www.apple.com > click on store > apple TV > and read up

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    Congrats on that floris, but what the hell is an Apple TV?

and just yesterday i won a gym membership worth nearly a grand. (i don't even know where the gym is, but it must be good for what it *should* have cost)

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    Congrats, hope you enjoy it

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Chousho View Post
    And what competition did the girl lose?
    Haha, joking joking (although at first I misread that and thought you won a competition where you got to kiss a couple of boys).

The most I ever won was when I got a free subscription to Women's Weekly magazine. That was the greatest year of my life
    LOL @ What you thought I said

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeS View Post
    Oh well I won a competition with a couple of guys once and got a kiss off a girl because I won.. but does that count? lol...
    And what competition did the girl lose?
    Haha, joking joking (although at first I misread that and thought you won a competition where you got to kiss a couple of boys).

The most I ever won was when I got a free subscription to Women's Weekly magazine. That was the greatest year of my life

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X