Sweet, just won an Apple TV :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, just won an Apple TV :D

Sorry, just had to share this because I am excited about it and never win anything . Found a vB powered mac osx community site and was pointed out they had a competition. I participated and to my surprise I won too. Very cool. I can't wait to receive it.

Do you ever win something in a competition?

Oh well I won a competition with a couple of guys once and got a kiss off a girl because I won.. but does that count? lol...

Comment

Floris congrats. You deserve it more than anyone else.
      www.christianforumsite.com
      sigpic

Comment

I won $20 in a school competition once, which was based on complete utter luck, since the only way you could win was being randomly given a winning ticket.
        Forums

Comment

I won a vB license from Cary once That's the only thing I ever remember winning.

Comment

I've won the hearts of many people. You can't beat that!
            www.christianforumsite.com
            sigpic

Comment

Good going Floris, hope we get a preview..
              Most i ever won was a TV from Hortons on Roll up the Rim, ohhh i did win a pen this week..
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Can I have permission to laugh if you get it and its only a TV worth $10 & a tiny screen?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                  Can I have permission to laugh if you get it and its only a TV worth $10 & a tiny screen?
                  I'm not going to do something like that - don't be stupid.

And congrats, Floris!
                  The Relationship Forum
                  The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

Originally posted by bmc View Post
                    I'm not going to do something like that - don't be stupid.

And congrats, Floris!
                    I am the king of stupid (according to one of my MSN contacts)

I know I'm in a good mood today so I was having a laugh about having a laugh question.

Comment

Congrats Floris. Ain't it that cool Mac forum? I guess I've missed it!

The first prize I've ever won was from a popular children magazine more than 12 years ago. It was about $150, which I gave to my father who added to it & bought me my first 286 PC! Does anyone here remembers "Print Shop Deluxe"?
                      You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Congrats Floris, for winning in a competition. May I ask what did you have to enter to win.

The only things I won in competition are just sport prizes. Now, as for lottery prizes... I do win something every month and hoping to win a lottery home this month.

Comment

Signed up on their forum, purchased a subscription, posted around because I like the site, and participated in their survey. And got randomly picked.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                            Oh well I won a competition with a couple of guys once and got a kiss off a girl because I won.. but does that count? lol...
                            And what competition did the girl lose?
                            Haha, joking joking (although at first I misread that and thought you won a competition where you got to kiss a couple of boys).

The most I ever won was when I got a free subscription to Women's Weekly magazine. That was the greatest year of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Chousho View Post
                              And what competition did the girl lose?
                              Haha, joking joking (although at first I misread that and thought you won a competition where you got to kiss a couple of boys).

The most I ever won was when I got a free subscription to Women's Weekly magazine. That was the greatest year of my life
                              LOL @ What you thought I said

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X