X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazinger
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeS View Post
    We know your not stalking.. We're just having a little laugh.. You shouldn't have been offended by it, if you were then were all sorry.. we respect you don't worry .
    Ok. That's fine.

I just was afraid of privacy violation.
    Last edited by Mazinger; Sat 16 Jun '07, 1:26am.

Leave a comment:

• MJM
    replied
    "Might I suggest a hobby? gardening, rock collecting, stamp collecting? Maybe old coins."

Ayone here collecting Jelsoft memorabilia?

How many of you have the J Team doll set?
    CapNSteves InterGalactic HQ play station?
    Kiers famous Bug Zapper?

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by MidnightPyro View Post
    Crap, that means I should probably get rid of this pager that only rings and viberates everytime Kier goes into the announcements forum...

(I don't seriously have one of those so don't worry...or do I?)
    Yes you do your girlfriend told me (Joking)

vBulletin staff: people don't follow you around.

Leave a comment:

• MidnightPyro
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    I am sorry, and I don't mean to offend anybody, but .. having our customers point out to others exactly what we're doing each moment of the day, creating new thread in announcement, being in modcp, and oh my gawd, what could that mean!! .. is why I moved to be set 'invisible', so I don't get the feeling of being stalked that much. Seeing how other staff members also chosen to be invisible (hardly anybody was two/three years ago), I can imagine I am not alone in that feeling. Enthusiasm from the community is great, but .. come on. We're just a web site where products are being sold. We're staff .. It's logical we are in private forums, have access to things customers don't have access to, and that we once in a while publish announcements or check profiles in modcp/ etc. Reading too much into it .. or trying to figure out when a staff member is working or not, etc .. a little too much for me.
    Crap, that means I should probably get rid of this pager that only rings and viberates everytime Kier goes into the announcements forum...

(I don't seriously have one of those so don't worry...or do I?)

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Might I suggest a hobby? gardening, rock collecting, stamp collecting? Maybe old coins.

I mean you do seem to have a lot of time on your hands.
    lol

it got a three page discussion, though.

you have fans, you should be proud :P

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    I am sorry, and I don't mean to offend anybody, but .. having our customers point out to others exactly what we're doing each moment of the day, creating new thread in announcement, being in modcp, and oh my gawd, what could that mean!! .. is why I moved to be set 'invisible', so I don't get the feeling of being stalked that much. Seeing how other staff members also chosen to be invisible (hardly anybody was two/three years ago), I can imagine I am not alone in that feeling. Enthusiasm from the community is great, but .. come on. We're just a web site where products are being sold. We're staff .. It's logical we are in private forums, have access to things customers don't have access to, and that we once in a while publish announcements or check profiles in modcp/ etc. Reading too much into it .. or trying to figure out when a staff member is working or not, etc .. a little too much for me.
    Most people are set to invisible these days...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeS View Post
    We know your not stalking.. We're just having a little laugh.. You shouldn't have been offended by it, if you were then were all sorry.. we respect you don't worry .

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
    Though I didn't fully understand many of posts in this thread, I want to make something clear.

I was NOT stalking. I was just checking old threads in the Announcements Forum, then I saw threads about staff addition... Afterthat, I decided to make something intersting and let others know by posting this thread.

I'm not the first one who posts a thread about vBulletin Staff -- there are many.

Leave a comment:

• MJM
    replied
    Whew! That's a lot of mouths to feed!
    Nice to know that my annual contributions are providing y'all with a Twinky fix now and then

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Marco is actually vBulletin.com staff, you're free to add him to your list. You can also add Andy to the list. Cary too, Howard, Jo, Marlena, etc.

Not everybody might be announced, but it still counts

My list shows around 30 people on staff.

Originally posted by to just name a few
    Andreas
    Andy
    Ashley
    Cary
    Chen
    Chris L
    Chris P
    Chris S
    Colin
    Floris
    Freddie
    George
    Howard
    Jake
    James Limm
    James US
    Jerry
    Jo
    John
    Kerry-Anne
    Kevin
    Kier
    Marco
    Marlena
    Martin
    Mike
    Scott
    Steve
    Wayne
    Zachery
    And then of course there are the staff from vB hungary, germany, china, vBorg, etc. Although, they're not really vBcom staff

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    Though I didn't fully understand many of posts in this thread, I want to make something clear.

I was NOT stalking. I was just checking old threads in the Announcements Forum, then I saw threads about staff addition... Afterthat, I decided to make something intersting and let others know by posting this thread.

I'm not the first one who posts a thread about vBulletin Staff -- there are many.

Leave a comment:

• MJM
    replied
    There will be plenty opportunities to reveal your alter egos in the upcoming blo...

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Now just have to figure out what instruments which people play and what the pets names are ........... !

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    Originally posted by _| () R | Z View Post
    Thanks for the link. The new thing I added in my thread is arranging staff by ascending.

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    I excluded staff members those were NOT announced in the announcement forum. It's not personal.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X