Join the vBulletin Facebook group!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the vBulletin Facebook group!

For those of you who have a Facebook account and are interested, we would like for more people to join the vBulletin group
    EverythingKMC - A forum for the Kaiserslautern Military Community :cool:
    GermanDriversLicense.com

I joined.
    Forums

Comment

Been there for weeks now
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I am in.
        That's the end of that!

Comment

Already there.

Comment

i prefer .. m y s p a c e group$

Comment

Originally posted by wickedPlay View Post
              i prefer .. m y s p a c e group$
              I prefer not losing my eyesight while browsing the internet Myspace is too much build on colors and music i can't stand. Sorry

Comment

Joined.

Comment

I joined and wrote on the wall.
                  The Relationship Forum
                  The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

The problem with Facebook is that it uses the real name.
                    That's a bit problematic because I only know Floris, Joe and a few others.
                    That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                      I prefer not losing my eyesight while browsing the internet Myspace is too much build on colors and music i can't stand. Sorry
                      Yaa, myspace is getting pretty sad really..
                      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post

I joined up, then I de-activated my account for that reason.
                        Don't feel comfortable with my full name up, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
                          You do have a point its like I now have my photo on MSN (Yeah thats right after 6 years of not showing a single person my photo on the internet people will finally know... Before those 6 years people knew what I looked like.) but I know I already have my name up as "JakeS" but I would hate to have billions of people seeing my full name "Jake S*******"".

Comment

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                            I joined up, then I de-activated my account for that reason.
                            Don't feel comfortable with my full name up, sorry!

Just use the first initial of your lastname..
                            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                              You do have a point its like I now have my photo on MSN (Yeah thats right after 6 years of not showing a single person my photo on the internet people will finally know... Before those 6 years people knew what I looked like.) but I know I already have my name up as "JakeS" but I would hate to have billions of people seeing my full name "Jake S*******"".
                              We already know your last name. You pretty much made no effort in concealing it.
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment