X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey MrFloris!

Hello all and Floris ....
    Maybe others have the same problem.... I can't access any site of Floris signature... vbulletin-fans, -chat, -tutorials....

Really a mystery... and pms and emails is blocked too. then i'm here in chit-chat forum
    Maybe this enigma is solved now.
    Hey Floris! What's happen?

All the best
    Joao Barroca
    aka beduino
    Community vBulletin Brasil & Portugal

Works fine here. Try again.

Comment

Works fine here too

Comment

If you can't access the site because you're from a certain ISP where we receive over 75% abuse from; yes. .. you are blocked. The majority of our visit from that ISP are pirates, hackers, spammers, and malicious users. They're ruined it for everybody else on that ISP. 75% and counting attacks are from that IP, so I am forced to ban it. Nothing I can do about that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          If you can't access the site because you're from a certain ISP where we receive over 75% abuse from; yes. .. you are blocked. The majority of our visit from that ISP are pirates, hackers, spammers, and malicious users. They're ruined it for everybody else on that ISP. 75% and counting attacks are from that IP, so I am forced to ban it. Nothing I can do about that right now.
          Is it possible to exclude him?
          $post[signature]

Comment

No, I blocked the whole IP range. This to prevent that the malicious users change their IP and bypass the ban. If the abuse goes down below 50% we will restore the IP and ban more specific.

Comment

Hello,
              tks for your time... but all the brazilian IPs are blocked?!?!?!?

Sorry, but you think it is a right thing? I have 5 owner licences of vbulletin, licences of IPB, a lot of hacks and styles [all with register], maintain a site [in Brasil] without permission of any hack, warez, etc, etc... and I'm blocked too?

Why you don't make something like kerry-anne and only give full access to members with register here?

Really, is your sites, your decision.
              But i'm really sad with this [in time, your blog with wordpress, is not blocked].

Floris, please, think about it.
              All the best
              Joao Barroca
              aka beduino
              Community vBulletin Brasil & Portugal

Comment

vBulletin Fans Network is my own web site, it is not an official Jelsoft web site. I am free to ban anybody I want to. I've explained myself, despite that this thread doesn't suit this web site. I am not going to repeat myself. Abuse is abuse, I will not tolerate that. They've ruined it for the rest. Not me. As for my blog, that's separate from the vbfans network.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X