Video Games !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Games !

Don't you find it funny how sites like nexgenwars.com, vgchartz.com, and consolecount.com track system sales?

Which one do you think is most accurate?

None. They aren't retailers.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
      None. They aren't retailers.
      That is silly. More accurate results come from companies that can consolidate the numbers from individual retailers. I am not saying these sites have accurate numbers but individual retailers don't provide an overall picture.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Individual retailers may have a smaller, and incomplete picture, however they are still part of an overall trend. Generally sales would follow that trend.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

So they might not be the most accurate.... but what site is your favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve765 View Post
            So they might not be the most accurate.... but what site is your favorite?
            I didn't even know about them until today. I don't really care how many other people own a particular console. I am going to buy something like that because of the games available in the genres that I like.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

The funny part is how they all have different numbers. :P

Comment

Just buy the console that has the games you like, and the most of them, and that's in your budget. Or buy all consoles and all their games. Or stick with a PC. Your options are endless!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X