No announcement yet.

Anyone interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting up a resource info site is great just make sure you get the content. I suggest that if you want people to help offer to host their articles for some links or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Asiadeep View Post
      Putting up a resource info site is great just make sure you get the content. I suggest that if you want people to help offer to host their articles for some links or something.
      Oh that would go without saying!

Comment

To be fair, I think the "it's already been done" argument will apply no matter what subject you choose to start a forum about unless it's an incredibly specifc niche.

It's certainly a lot of hard work to bring a thumping forum about. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Red I am pretty sure that the skin site idea has never been done tho, yes plenty of skin sites but they all seem to cover a specific format. Never seen one that covers all formats under one roof. That said, to make a site like that would be too big for just one person.

Comment

Originally posted by germinus View Post
            Thanks Red I am pretty sure that the skin site idea has never been done tho, yes plenty of skin sites but they all seem to cover a specific format. Never seen one that covers all formats under one roof. That said, to make a site like that would be too big for just one person.
            I can list off 10 skin sites that cover phpbb, vb, ipb, mybb..

Not sure how yours is going to be unique ?
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X