Saving song list in iTunes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving song list in iTunes?

Well my computer is just about due for a reformatting, as it's getting sluggish, slow and occasionally crashing. It has been years since my last one, and I have a lot of stuff on the hard drive, so it's understandable.

Before reformatting, I'm currently in the process of saving any important documents and files to disk (floppy).

I'm just wondering how can I save my song list in iTunes to disc so that I can import the songs again easily in the future? Or can I just transfer the songs currently on my iPod back into iTunes after the reformat?

If any of you could help, it would be hugely appreciated...

Thanks!!!!
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Last time I had to do this I burnt my itunes library to a dvd as the songs are all in the right format in there then I imported them from there on the new computer.

Comment

If you use a Mac, you can use Senuti to easily transfer your songs from your iPod back onto your iTunes.
      The Relationship Forum
      The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X