Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutoring wanted from a Graphics Designer

Group,

I am looking for someone who is good in graphics design who would be willing to tutor me via remote control and telephone to teach me how to edit images such as png, gif, and jpg for use in avatars, icons, banners, and etc.

I want to learn how to take an icon such as the ones in Vbulletin and use Adobe Photo Shop CS2 and or Adobe FireWorks (have my own copys) to edit the colors and such for custom themes for use in Vbulletin.

I am not asking this for free, I am offering payment for your services. Payment will be disscussed privately off list. Thank you.

If anyone is interested in helping me please contact me direct via email through my profile on this board.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Doug

deviantart.com has qualified personel and some actually have taken coarses.
    http://www.totaltraining.com/ - $$$
    http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/index.asp - $$$
    http://www.video-tutes.com/index.php - FREE

Comment

Thank you for the information, but I really doubt that any of these can give me the help that I am looking for, but I will check them out though.

Group, My offer / request still stands. Please contact me if you can help.

Doug

Comment

Have you checked into video tutorials? Or is it an option?

Comment

Guys,

Why is it so hard for anyone to accept the fact of what I want?

I am not interested in tutorials, I am wanting to work directly with someone over the phone and via remote control.

Again if anyone is interested in helping me out, please contact me. I am willing to pay for your services.

If not you are wasting your time trying to convince me of persuing other methods.

Thank you

Doug

Comment

try www.sitepoint.com

Comment

Originally posted by dcpaq2 View Post
              Guys,

Why is it so hard for anyone to accept the fact of what I want?

I am not interested in tutorials, I am wanting to work directly with someone over the phone and via remote control.

Again if anyone is interested in helping me out, please contact me. I am willing to pay for your services.

If not you are wasting your time trying to convince me of persuing other methods.

Thank you

Doug
              Sorry Doug, you didn't mention in your first thread if you looked into other options. Us, nice guys on the board, just figured we'd give you cheaper alternatives. But if it is a graphics designer you want than it is hopefully what you will get.

Best of luck.

Comment

Guys,

Dont get me wrong about this. Im not trying to be a jerk about it.

Its just that Ive tried tutorials before and they never seem to cover what i am exactly looking for.

I figured that someone here would have the experience to teach me things that are directly related to Vbulletin issues.

Alot of you on here have been nice to me and have helped me with alot of things over the years and I greatly appreciate it. Im just one of those guys that when I say what I want, then thats what I want.

Hopefully I will find someone willing to help.

Doug

Comment

Best place 'deviantart.com' like I mention, as they are filled with experience people or you can teach yourself or join a class or.... Nah! I have to little time on my hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X