Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most exspensive software you have ever purchased...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
    lol, he's 14 or 15 years old so he hasn't bought any of this stuff, he probaly just wants people to think he's well off.
    How do you know about his age?
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
      How do you know about his age?
      I have my sources
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Open sources?

Comment

Visual Source
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I can confirm
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Why did this thread turn from a "What software did you purchase" to a "What is Jake's Mysterious age?"

Comment

Heh.. Looks like some sort of Secret Service is going around!

Any other agents to confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                  Why did this thread turn from a "What software did you purchase" to a "What is Jake's Mysterious age?"
                  It doesn't seem so mysterious, to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                    Heh.. Looks like some sort of Secret Service is going around!

Any other agents to confirm?
                    Which is kind of worrying, I hope they don't know to much about me... Specially my bad part of me...

Comment

Ok before people go thinking "Oh his a criminal aye?" well here's my bad part of me:
                      • Spoilt
                      • Devil Worshiper
                      • I lie on games for fun; Meaning I play noob's make my self look like an idiot then play them properly and beat them
                      • I Put all of Nashtax's PM's straight into my "Junk" folder before reading them
                      • If a friend wants a software I buy it for them & couldn't care less if they pirate it or what ever
                      • I really couldn't give a damn about all the BS Nashtax PM's me about. (No idea why he constantly PM's me)

Comment

Most expensive?

Can't remember that but for work we will be purchasing a new PMS interface which will run us about 28,000 dollars.

Comment

Windows XP Pro, is the most expensive software I have bought

Comment

vBulletin Board script is the most I ever spent. I never buy any Operating Systems unless it is bundle in with a computer or added onto a hard drive with oem discs included.
                            If I want to use any Adobe/Microsoft/Chief Architect or what ever, I just dropin at the University and use the classes computer.

I dislike piracy, even thou Canada is the worst offender per person.

Comment

Adobe software is still the most expansive I've ever paid for licenses.

Comment

Apple Final Cut Studio was the most expensive for me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X