Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most exspensive software you have ever purchased...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AWS View Post
    I've spent more on enterprise software than most will earn in a lifetime.
    Hey,

Where yaa been? Nice to see you back..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I've been lurking. Slowly migrating away from vbulletin so I don't have all that much to add to the community any longer.

Nice to see you Joe.
      Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

I've been lurking. Slowly migrating away from vbulletin so I don't have all that much to add to the community any longer.

Nice to see you Joe.
        Sméagol why do you forsaken the master! Gollum!, Gollum

Comment

Most expensive software I've ever legally purchased was probably a license of WinXP Home Edition, running around $99 at the time. I also bought Paint Shop Pro 8 for about $120, although part of the price includes tax.

The most expensive software I've ever pirated, though....
          Forums

Comment

Who cares how much you spent on software?
            I think you just made this thread to brag.

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz View Post
              Most expensive software I've ever legally purchased was probably a license of WinXP Home Edition, running around $99 at the time. I also bought Paint Shop Pro 8 for about $120, although part of the price includes tax.

The most expensive software I've ever pirated, though....
              I had Paint Shop Pro when it was free and it was horrible compared to Photoshop. I hope it improved.

Comment

Version 8 was alright, certainly adequate for the average person who doesn't need all the bells and whistles of Photoshop. The new v11 is better, though still not as good as Photoshop.
                Forums

Comment

vBulletin owned license with copyright removal. Best money I ever spent, will be doing the same for my other site sometime in the not to distant future.

But after that, I wouldn't spend anymore on software. I'd rather have a nice house and keep the motor and family happy ;-)

I laugh at those who brag and spend money on non-important things, such as a nice motor when their house is falling to bits and all is on hire-purchase (Credit cards, loans).... If you can afford it, go for it. But spend money wisely and on those you love and the things you need.
                  Last edited by Neal-UK; Fri 18 May '07, 11:08pm.
                  [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

He's actually 15, Nash
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by harmor View Post
                      I agree .

Comment

Originally posted by harmor View Post
                        I was curious to see how many people actually pay for expensive (Well cheap to me) on-line software besides me.

Comment

Nice to see you Joe.
                          Nice to see you too.

Still working on Windows Server 2008?
                          Did you notice in (Beta) 3, build - 6001.16510.070417-1740
                          The developers joke added, where it says Windows Vista when Windows Server starts for the first time?
                          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                            Well, How am I supposed to know how much "Cigs" cost if I've never even bloody smoked/purchased them? I hate the damn things they smell horrible & they killed my grandfather
                            They are about £4.50, and I don't see how people can spend how much you said in a week!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                              I was curious to see how many people actually pay for expensive (Well cheap to me) on-line software besides me.
                              Again, how is $5k cheap to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Chousho View Post
                                Again, how is $5k cheap to you?
                                lol, he's 14 or 15 years old so he hasn't bought any of this stuff, he probaly just wants people to think he's well off.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X