No announcement yet.

Project Tools: How would you use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Tools: How would you use them?

How would you use vbulletin project tools? I am thinking of non-programming-ways! Is there a way to use project tools for organizational things like hiring new people, give people opportunity to suggest new forums ...

I use it on one of my sites as a ticket system.

Comment

I'll be using it as a bug tracker on my test forum + main forum, one on main forum is for well diagnosing stuff on staff server - website - directadmin etc etc and one on test forum will be for bugs found in pre-skins (Skins that are not yet public)

Comment

I plan to do all that....

- Bugs and Issues
        - Feature Requests
        - Project Management for Contests and site related activities

etc
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

I'll use it to organize the tasks and duties for the website team.
          Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

How would you organize tasks / duties from website team / project management. And how could members interact with you? I just need some ideas how to use this jelsoft product to buy this product

Comment

Well for mine, my customers/staff will use it for bugs, which means that I can go through and complete what needs doing.

Something like this: http://forums.razehosting.com/vbugs.php

Comment

In our site we have tasks and duties, every website team member has to post a thread about particular subject on pre-defined date, I'll use the project to organize this schedual, when the member post his thread he/ she will mark the duty as done.

this is what I think for now.
                Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

And of course I'll allow the members of all the community to post there technical problems with the site.

Comment

I'll use it to:
                    • Keep track of feature suggestions
                    • Keep track of bug reports
                    • Assign tasks to staff members
                    • Use as a comment/suggestion area
                    ... and probably a few other things.
                    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I wish that I could use Project Tools individually without having to register to the board first. I really need a bugtracker for some system that I develop right now
                      Last edited by Omri.L; Sat 19 May '07, 9:10am.

Comment

So everyone here thinks in using it for forum administration or as a bug tracker? Hmm lack of creativity? Since Project Tools would be a fully phrased system, I can think of many ways to do cool things with it.
                        You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

I havent seen any back end screenies yet so I am not sure atm .

MAD

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                            So everyone here thinks in using it for forum administration or as a bug tracker? Hmm lack of creativity? Since Project Tools would be a fully phrased system, I can think of many ways to do cool things with it.
                            Until we actually get our hands on it, I think we're just going from front-end experience.

I'm' definitely going to use it for a few other things I have in mind.
                            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I would use it for a feedback system to collect articulated feedback from users on the forum, a project management system to keep track of all projects and collaborate accordingly with our users and staff, and even a ticket system.
                              The Relationship Forum
                              The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X