Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you suffer from Stress?

Hi...

I have a friend and she's suffering from stress... tense shoulders, biting her tongue and she's just a stress bundle... i wondered if you might know of a good remedy... i have asked her to see a doctor as this might be an over active gland pumping chemicals around needlessly... anyways if you have any advice i'd love to hear it cheers

oh by the way she has had this a long while, she does do all the thing you expect, low hours work, nice music, gardening, etc etc etc to help with this..

-M

Yes I do, I hate it

Comment

They say i can give a very good relaxing massage.....
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

sometimes... depends on what's going around me.

Comment

Here's a test to see how stressed you are if at all. Have fun

How stressed are you?
          "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
          "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
          "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

Yes I suffer from stress, especially the past couple of days, lol.
            So sorry, I don't have any advice that would do her any good.
            Peggy
            ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

I am in a permanent state of stress of varying levels- I have two teenage boys.
              My advice is eat right, get enough sleep, and keep your sense of humor!

Comment

Everyone suffers from stress, its the stress level that is important.
                A little stress in your life is actually a good thing, according to research..
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

dont think about it adn try to avoid any problems. tell her dont let little things get to her....i have a bald spot on my head due to stress. its slowly growing back it may of been my immune system but who knows....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
                    That I don't believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
                      Right, so when I get stressed out with something swearing yelling at it hitting it etc etc is a good thing?

My heir is already going grey (Seriously it shouldn't be)

Specially since I've stressed out, lost my temper etc etc at my pc more times than you've had hot dinners?

What loves to stress me out is when my server goes wrong and I've got people on MSN Yahoo etc saying "when is it gonna be back on if it ain't back on in 5 minutes I'm going to sue you" sort of things.

But for some reason when I loose my temper and stuff I end up fixing it a lot quicker.

Example: I couldn't fit a motherboard in a pc case once, lost my temper next thing I knew it was fitted and working.
                      Last edited by JakeS; Wed 16 May '07, 2:09am.

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
                        That I don't believe!
                        It is true.

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles...?articleId=350

Comment

Yes I do, I have a stressful job and my wife found a grey hair on my head the other day. I'm only 28!

Best thing to do, browse the net, go for walks, go out on the beer and let your hair down now and again. All helps. Just try to enjoy life as best as you can.
                          [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

the best stress remedy is sex. really. any good doctor will confirm this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X