X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ati2
    replied
    Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post
    PayPal finally added Romania to their list...

www.paypal.com

Now I can buy vB
    Oh, wow, that's great info! Although I do not want to pay (not in Romania either), we have a Romanian site that could not accept PayPal payments so far. Now we can add this method. This is good news.

I would not have noticed, thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Or he could do what thousands of teens across the world have already done.. Use his parents credit card or talk them into opening a paypal account in their name for his use.

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    Originally posted by Tailfeathers View Post
    There are youth cards you can get. In many places you just need to be 13 to get one, and it can be used wherever cards can.
    We have them kinda things in the UK too

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    Very nice. I wish it'll include Egypt soon.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
    no you can't where on earth would you get a creditcard you are 14 years old ? in here your purchase would be illegal because you need to be of legal age to purchase *anything* online
    Except this isn't true at all, and different countries have different laws.

Leave a comment:

• Tailfeathers
    replied
    Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
    no you can't where on earth would you get a creditcard you are 14 years old ? in here your purchase would be illegal because you need to be of legal age to purchase *anything* online
    There are youth cards you can get. In many places you just need to be 13 to get one, and it can be used wherever cards can.

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post

www.paypal.com

Now I can buy vB

Leave a comment:

• Gladius
    replied
    Romania? FFS... there a dozens of far more developed European countries where the only option is still just receiving funds, but not sending.

Leave a comment:

• simsim
    replied
    Lucky you! I find it almost impossible to do online business without having PayPal. There are many alternatives out there, put everyone is just using PayPal which is shame since it's not available in most of the world's countries despite their marketing hype.

Leave a comment:

• Xtremefoob
    started a topic PayPal available in Romania

PayPal available in Romania

www.paypal.com

Now I can buy vB
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X