PayPal available in Romania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal available in Romania

PayPal finally added Romania to their list...

www.paypal.com

Now I can buy vB

Lucky you! I find it almost impossible to do online business without having PayPal. There are many alternatives out there, put everyone is just using PayPal which is shame since it's not available in most of the world's countries despite their marketing hype.
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Romania? FFS... there a dozens of far more developed European countries where the only option is still just receiving funds, but not sending.
      Former endorsement revoked. You know the saying - one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel...

Comment

Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post

www.paypal.com

Now I can buy vB
        no you can't where on earth would you get a creditcard you are 14 years old ? in here your purchase would be illegal because you need to be of legal age to purchase *anything* online

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
            no you can't where on earth would you get a creditcard you are 14 years old ? in here your purchase would be illegal because you need to be of legal age to purchase *anything* online
            There are youth cards you can get. In many places you just need to be 13 to get one, and it can be used wherever cards can.
            Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
              Except this isn't true at all, and different countries have different laws.
              Forums

Comment

Very nice. I wish it'll include Egypt soon.
                $post[signature]

Comment

Originally posted by Tailfeathers View Post
                  There are youth cards you can get. In many places you just need to be 13 to get one, and it can be used wherever cards can.
                  We have them kinda things in the UK too

Comment

Or he could do what thousands of teens across the world have already done.. Use his parents credit card or talk them into opening a paypal account in their name for his use.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post

www.paypal.com

Now I can buy vB
                      Oh, wow, that's great info! Although I do not want to pay (not in Romania either), we have a Romanian site that could not accept PayPal payments so far. Now we can add this method. This is good news.

I would not have noticed, thanks for sharing.
                      Queosia - Hódító - Hódító fórum - Spirituális fórum - Spirituális oldal

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X