Is it true? (New Earth Found?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true? (New Earth Found?)

Hey, I just heard from a friend who said that he heard on the radio that while someone was exploring mars or something like that, they found a planet exactly like ours with its own sun and moon, is it true?
    Last edited by JakeS; Sat 12 May '07, 8:26am.

Someone exploring mars?

Not quite, I think your friend may have been referring to this;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6589157.stm
    Aye

Comment

Cool, You know what I think? that could be ware us humans come from, I've never believed in "God" so I couldn't think "oh some person we can't see or talk to or anything bloody else, put me here" So it got me thinking, how did we get here? My first one that popped into mind is the fact that we see these Unidentified Flying Objects, I know the government trys to say they don't exist but I've seen it with my own eyes, Could they be coming here to find us? Because if you think like me for a second, Could we have been exploring this earth (like they going to try to do with the other earth) and crashed and lost our memory? they have found crashed UFOs before remember? could they have crashed for the same reason we may have done? this said, we could be that "Extra-Terrestrial Life" in this planet to them? are we them? I think so.

Comment

Wow! nice find Jake, great!

Comment

This was a joke post that started on digg i believe..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
            This was a joke post that started on digg i believe..
            WTH, why has BBC got it looking so official? that's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
              WTH, why has BBC got it looking so official? that's stupid.
              To get 'custom'?

Comment

Cool, You know what I think? that could be ware us humans come from, I've never believed in "God" so I couldn't think "oh some person we can't see or talk to or anything bloody else, put me here" So it got me thinking, how did we get here? My first one that popped into mind is the fact that we see these Unidentified Flying Objects, I know the government trys to say they don't exist but I've seen it with my own eyes, Could they be coming here to find us? Because if you think like me for a second, Could we have been exploring this earth (like they going to try to do with the other earth) and crashed and lost our memory? they have found crashed UFOs before remember? could they have crashed for the same reason we may have done? this said, we could be that "Extra-Terrestrial Life" in this planet to them? are we them? I think so.
                One thing to get you stumped, what created the very first thing to start life / planets / space in the first place? The very first thing can't just appear, are we really here?

The vB Matrix has you!
                [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

rDNA/DNA is the trick here. Read up on that first please, before considering that a humanoid crashed on Earth a while ago and lost his (their) memory and did not remember it happened and started living here and created this population. Sounds very Scientology to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Neal-UK View Post
                    One thing to get you stumped, what created the very first thing to start life / planets / space in the first place? The very first thing can't just appear, are we really here?

The vB Matrix has you!
                    I'm not a scientist but I'll take my guess (I was never any good at science, I've never passed a single science test.)

Now as we all know, every planet comes from the sun as we know it, this "Question" has stumped me yes, but if all planets come from the sun then that's what we must have also started from, we could have grown from the earth like a plant for instance, only we fell off our stem and started walking (that last bit was a joke)

But then what created the sun for instance? it must have formed, from like um.. some sort of space um..acid maybe? Yeah, it could have formed from some sort of acid .

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                    rDNA/DNA is the trick here. Read up on that first please, before considering that a humanoid crashed on Earth a while ago and lost his (their) memory and did not remember it happened and started living here and created this population. Sounds very Scientology to me.
                    Is it possible our DNA changed over time? if you think about it now, things change to match their habitats over the generations, we could of changed from what ever we were to this...

Comment

Hahaha. Your crazy .

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                        Hahaha. Your crazy .
                        Only just noticed?

Comment

Only news! I heard about it and to get there we need access to lightspeed... So at the moment we can do crap about it Though it was cool to hear about... there HAS to be other life out there...

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFroot_ View Post
                            Only news! I heard about it and to get there we need access to lightspeed... So at the moment we can do crap about it Though it was cool to hear about... there HAS to be other life out there...
                            Lightspeed, Hmm, well isn't it true that UFOs go light speed?

Comment

This news is true afaik
                              Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X