X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Chousho View Post
    Could you post a few posts done definitely by said person first; or perhaps a few links to their posts?

The more there is an idea of how the person posts, the better the estimate of whether a certain post was done by them.
    Í posted a few of them in a PM to you, as I didn't want to put links to the site on here.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Try using something like this
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107566

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    Could you post a few posts done definitely by said person first; or perhaps a few links to their posts?

The more there is an idea of how the person posts, the better the estimate of whether a certain post was done by them.

Leave a comment:

• Chipper
    started a topic Someone must know this!!!!

Someone must know this!!!!

Got a problem with a poster that seems to always post under a proxy server under 5+ ids.

I know who the person is, but what I'm trying to figure here whether there is a tool on the net where you can copy and past the two or more different postings, and it will tell you if it is the same person who is writting them by way of Grammer, spelling mistakes, puncuatation etc.

Where all bright guys here, so someone must have an idea or have been frustrated by these types of idiots before.

Cheers all.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X