Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated mine yesterday

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly with this move. My profile's been updated as well.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

me too
        Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

done
          You're my Prince of Peace
          And I will live my life for You

Comment

Added mine.
            Matt
            Sybase DBA / PHP fanatic
            Sybase v. MySQL v. Oracle | Why I don't like MySQL | Download Sybase TODAY! | Visit DBForums.com!

Comment

Yea i agree with you that piracy is a real pain, But I do not have a site that runs vB, Im just a moderator on a site that does.
              Does this mean that as i dont have a customer number to enter into my user profile you people will not assist me should i request it in the future?

I certainley hope not as playing with the hacks here has taught me a great deal about php and mysql.

Comment

or even a members forum would be nice, for us (now) paid customers
                or a "Members Only Hacks" area, where you can post whole files etc?

Comment

Zarkov, no, everyone will continue to receive support, that will not change. However, priority will be given to paid customers (for obvious reason), and if you don't have a license and ask for "installation" support, we will be very skeptical of doing this.

As for a member's only forum, we may consider this for the future.... so make sure if you have a license to fill it in

Comment

OK thats great Chris, I was hoping you wasnt going to say that you wouldnt help me if i asked for help

Comment

Good move, added mine
                      http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                      German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

I'm up to date too I applaud you with your efforts against piracy Jelsoft

Comment

Originally posted by JohnM
                          or a "Members Only Hacks" area, where you can post whole files etc?
                          very cool idea

/me approves

Comment

if we are going to discriminate... i think the best idea would be to leave the support forums open to everyone but only peeps with valid customer numbers and passwords can post threads or reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                              if we are going to discriminate... i think the best idea would be to leave the support forums open to everyone but only peeps with valid customer numbers and passwords can post threads or reply.
                              Now thats just vicious, but I like it
                              HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                              -
                              Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

Or better yet, have support only for us paying customers via a private forum, and have a simple forum for general support for potential users
                                forums: pcfx.cc
                                gallery: here

Comment