When do you empty your cookies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you empty your cookies?

When do you empty your cookies & temp files & history .. etc?

I used to do that daily. But they've been there for about a month now.

Thus, eveything is doing wired... Many problems with cached files...
    Daily
    24.14%
    Weekly
    3.45%
    Monthly
    13.79%
    I don't
    58.62%
    Last edited by Mazinger; Wed 25 Apr '07, 2:35pm.
    $post[signature]

Cookies, Never.

Temp files and History, weekly..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

At home = never

Out and about = as soon as I am ready to leave the computer I'm using.
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

I never delete my cookies. My temporary internet files get deleted every time I shut down the browser. I don't use computers that I don't own so not worried if I am out and about.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Daily, I would assume all people do? I do not know anyone that can hibernate though the winter. I also once in awhile I will upchuck it when its bad. You people have some strange ways of keeping cookies. Boy, when it is time to go you guys that hold it in will be beggin to be shot.

Comment

Here's my schedule... a bit organized, don't you think?

Temporary Files Deletion (Non-Offline):
            Monday 4PM EDT
            Friday 11PM EDT

Temporary Files Deletion (W/ Offline Files):
            Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 4PM EDT

Cookies Deletion:
            1st of each month 4PM EDT

History deletion:
            History Deletion is every one day by IExplore.

FOR FIREFOX, it is deleted at random lol.

Comment

I do it monthly, mainly because the number of cookies become quite large and that bothers me :P.

Comment

Daily, every 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                  Daily, every 10 minutes.
                  You must eat alot of fibre to move your cookies though your bowels so fast or you had stomach stapled and or have only ¼ of your intestines left.

Comment

Originally posted by José M. Amaral Rego View Post
                    You must eat alot of fibre to move your cookies though your bowels so fast or you had stomach stapled and or have only ¼ of your intestines left.
                    Lol, no food don't last long around me

BTW I only clean my cookies and stuff on my browser so often because I've configured Firefox to automatically do it each time I shut down my browser, and I always tend to open and close it depending on what I have to do, if I'm working in a virtual machine that doesn't have Internet then it will be contently opening and closing so I can download stuff for the VM.

Comment

My computer(harddrive) is about to die or this internet exployer 7 (ie7) is the problem, cause browser seems very slow to close most of the time. It hangs for thirty seconds or more before it shuts down. I do have another HD in the box, but will wait to see what happens. Just need to transfer .psd and .xml to cd-r.

I have a bonafide military app. that deletes everything and you can not recover anything. It is so good, it deleted its self.. That was the funny part, I had a company tested to see if they could recover just 1% of anything... They had a promotion in the most part saying they can recover anything or they would give you a 80gig harddrive, so I got my HD for free and did not mention what I used to delete files. I still use a application to delete stored cookies and TEMP stuff, but do zero my drive once in awhile.

Comment

i empty daily

Comment

I have a set group of cookies/cache to never delete. After that I delete all the others on a daily basis.

Comment

I run AdAware every 2-3 weeks and delete anything I haven't heard of then. Other than that never.

Comment

2 - 4 weeks, don't really need to do it though

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X