New forum idea: what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum idea: what do you think?

I've been thinking about starting another new forum, mainly because it will revolve around something I like and will give me the idea to express my views.

Being an avid film and movie watcher. I kind of like the idea of setting up a board to post what I think about the latest films and movies I watch (Post my own reviews and use the forum to act as a movie critic site), plus give others users the option to post there reviews also and reply if they enjoy watching films.

So I've been spending all week trying to think of a good domain name to register to fit the bill. The best I've come up with right now are these two:

Which of the two do you think is the best domain name? And do you think there's a better one out there? Also what do you think of the idea of have a forum were people can be critics and have there say about the latest film or movie they have just watched.
    Last edited by MRGTB; Mon 25 Jun '07, 7:28am.

my eyes get lost reading through this : moviecriticsforum
    my fingers get lost with the typing too. I'd vote for the second url.

Tip: don't make the url public before you register it, .. someone might steal it and then offer to sell it to you for more ..

Comment

I see what you mean about typing the first domain name, it is much more harder than the second one. Never thought about that

Comment

moviecritics.com
        moviesareus.com (ew)
        moviereviewers.com
        moviereviews.com
        moviechat.com
        moviediscussions.com
        moviewatchers.com
        theaterlurkers.com
        theather(that word when a person has the habit of visiting a place).com
        Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

popcornworthy.com

Comment

Go for theresalreadyazillionplaceslikethatoutthere.com.

Serious, I think you better worry how you can distinguish yourselves from the likes of imdb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
              moviecritics.com
              moviesareus.com (ew)
              moviereviewers.com
              moviereviews.com
              moviechat.com
              moviediscussions.com
              moviewatchers.com
              theaterlurkers.com
              theather(that word when a person has the habit of visiting a place).com
              moviecritics.com was taken, thats the original domain I wanted the most

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Klerks View Post
                Go for theresalreadyazillionplaceslikethatoutthere.com.

Serious, I think you better worry how you can distinguish yourselves from the likes of imdb.

I'm not worried about imdb, because you can't compete against the likes of them. So there's no point even worrying about it. Plus theres always room for other discussion sites that cover the same topics.
                Last edited by MRGTB; Wed 18 Apr '07, 1:41pm.

Comment

Working...
                X