No announcement yet.

Jelsoft at Internet World 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hrmph, it could be possible if the customers request it and pay p&p. Just make it an limited offer, say through June.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

You can have your own mug with any text you'd like on it. I think it's easy, and there's some people who can do that for little money.
      $post[signature]

Comment

Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
        You can have your own mug with any text you'd like on it. I think it's easy, and there's some people who can do that for little money.
        Aww, where's the fun in that.
        Toddler from Hell

Comment

But it won't be the v icon or logo, as that's copyrighted protected and not allowed to be used. Even breaks TOS from Cafepress, etc. You can have it say mazinger i guess.

Comment

I would assume those are James & Kerry-Anne.
            Nope, thats not the right combination of people

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            That is usually what happens on conventions like this. People wander around the exhibition floor when their schedule permits breaks between seminars and talks given by presenters. Exhibitors give you free stuf so you remember them when you get back to the office. You get a lot of free stuff. Mugs, calculators, CD holders, software, bags, shirts, pens. Once I even got a laptop case.

Should go to a Microsoft Teched sometime. Last one I went to, I walked out with about $10,000 worth of software, including free copies of everything Microsoft sold at the time. Microsoft even held a party at Universal Studios Tour here in L.A. where they had free food and booze all night as well as tossing CDs, hats, tshirts, and jackets every time you walked by the gates.
            I got free beer today. Needless to say there was some unhappy faces at the fact that I got the best free stuff. It was nice and cold too!

Originally posted by forumguy View Post
            Any chance you can mail vB customers with free mugs. I'm sure everyone would like a vBulletin powered coffee.
            email a photo maybe

* Kerry-Anne sips coffee from her vB mug
            Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Was good to pop by and see a few of the staff today - very friendly and professional as ever - the stand looked very professional (not that I'd expect anything less, of course )

I got a mug too - wooh! And a pen, and a pretty booklet. And a business card. And all I had to do was bribe them with jelly beans.

Hope the event worked out well for you guys and the word was spread successfully! Put your feet up for a few hours!
              GoXplore! | The Big Design Company | Athena Protects

Comment

Who's this staff? I guess that is Mike?
                You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post

Guessing games are fun

It's not Mike Try again

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

You can see his name clearly on the ID card he's holding.
                    $post[signature]

Comment

A hint? He's a dev or from support?

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

I'm sure he's not Scott, Floris, Kier, Freddie, Marco, Steve or Mr. Percival. Must be either Wayne or Jerry then!

Comment

Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc View Post
                          A hint? He's a dev or from support?
                          Where is the fun in that?

I'm sure he's not Scott, Floris, Kier, Freddie, Marco, Steve or Mr. Percival. Must be either Wayne or Jerry then!
                          <family fortunes sound effect>

One life left!

Twitter Blog

Comment

You can see his name clearly on the ID card he's holding.
                            I really can't! My sight cannot reach those details.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
                              <family fortunes sound effect>

One life left!
                              I really have missed many staff! Chris, Martin, Colin & George. I can never exclude one of them. The list now contains 5 names. We can play poker with these names. I bet on Martin.
                              Last edited by simsim; Thu 3 May '07, 2:08pm.

Comment

Hehe, nope.

I'll give you a hint though. It's someone based at the office

(Did I tell you I like to play guessing games? )

Twitter Blog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X