Jelsoft at Internet World 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make the pens downloadable.
    I have confindence vB will be able to figure out the compression issue.

Tough question is ... will they be considered as an addon ?

My pipelines have been purged > inbox has been emptied > beam me up a pen Scotty!
    Mark

Comment

• We have a few hundred mugs and pens left over though what we're planing to do with them is currently undecided. The cost and time it would take to send them out makes it unlikely that we'll be giving them away.

If you are near the office you can pick one up however
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott MacVicar View Post
        We have a few hundred mugs and pens left over though what we're planing to do with them is currently undecided. The cost and time it would take to send them out makes it unlikely that we'll be giving them away.

I don't mind paying for shipping a mug or two to me, so as long as it is reasonable
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

We have a few hundred mugs and pens left over though what we're planing to do with them is currently undecided. The cost and time it would take to send them out makes it unlikely that we'll be giving them away.

Oh, oh! Reading resident here. You're getting rid of the monitors too, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by RedTyger View Post
            Oh, oh! Reading resident here. You're getting rid of the monitors too, right?
            The monitors weren't part of the swag.

(damn)

Comment

Can we order them?
              Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris View Post
                The monitors weren't part of the swag.

(damn)
                What about that plasma TV :P.

Comment

• Is there still some drink in that luxurious bottle?
                  $post[signature]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                    Is there still some drink in that luxurious bottle?
                    You've gotta be kidding right?!?!
                    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

• Looking good, but since vB already has good contact with its costumers (i.e. this forum) and good credits to it's name I wonder what extra benefit you must have gotten out of it. I know fairs like these are quite money and especially time consuming. Then again it can never hurt to present itself in a professional manner to a more professional audience. Is Jelsoft (and vB) up for sale?

Comment

• Cool, where can I get one of those pens + Mug, or rather whats the price? Free?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
                          You've gotta be kidding right?!?!
                          yup, I don't drink.

That's something religiously prohibited.
                          $post[signature]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                            yup, I don't drink.

That's something religiously prohibited.
                            <joke>Well you shouldn't be religious then its much more fun </joke>

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                              Cool, where can I get one of those pens + Mug, or rather whats the price? Free?
                              That would be up to James, the main concern is that we don't want someone spending a large amount of time printing labels, packing boxes and going to the post office.

The monitors and boxes are part of our new test suite or potentially some foot rests, undecided yet
                              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

That would be up to James, the main concern is that we don't want someone spending a large amount of time printing labels, packing boxes and going to the post office.

The monitors and boxes are part of our new test suite or potentially some foot rests, undecided yet
                                Who's James? I've never seen that moderator post.

Also providing I don't have to go very far I could pick them up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X