Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelsoft at Internet World 2007

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
    This:

    I believe Kier who took this photo.

    I used to see him flirts the staff in some posts.
    Are you sure ?
    I think he meant something else, because he said "some more photos AND a small announcement update".

    Comment


    • The small update == the text in the announcement. Which also has some more photos. I believe Colin took the picture of the slacker.

      Comment


      • I was hoping.. well, the pictures are funny enough

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Omri.L View Post
          I was hoping.. well, the pictures are funny enough
          Keep hoping. If we try hard enough, maybe we'll be like Hiro in Heroes.
          Great things can happen!
          Toddler from Hell

          Comment


          • Great stuff I think it really looked cool.

            I wish I could get my hands on a mug and some pens -- or even one of the flyers!

            Comment


            • I/m not sure i would use the mug.
              Any chance on us buying some pens??
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kier View Post
                The workstation background image was simply the vBulletin logo composited on top of a standard Vista wallpaper.

                Here it is, for those who want it.

                Thanks for this

                Also, I ask Scott to give some pens to us, slacker

                vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

                Next release? Soon(tm)

                Comment


                • You will need the mug for a pen holder.
                  What color ink do the pens come in?
                  vB - very black?
                  vB - very Blue?

                  Can you provide vB (very Bold) highlighters so we can highlight specially requested features?
                  Mark

                  Comment


                  • Ok, 1-Mug, and say 200 pens?
                    Send the bill to Kier
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

                    Comment


                    • Nice update.

                      We've been exhausted trying to guess who's who! You should have a all-in-one staff photo, like this one:



                      so we could come after 20 years & speak about the old good days.
                      You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

                      Comment


                      • Whens it going to be on TV :|
                        Sound District

                        Comment


                        • Or when Jelsoft steps on Mars... (imagine that [V] sign instead of a footprint!)

                          I really appreciate the idea of being able to see a photo of the whole vB UK team, on a new site design once vB 4 is out, may be?
                          The specifics of custom design

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cyber Smoke View Post
                            Or when Jelsoft steps on Mars... (imagine that [V] sign instead of a footprint!)

                            I really appreciate the idea of being able to see a photo of the whole vB UK team, on a new site design once vB 4 is out, may be?
                            I have a better idea. Embedded team photo within the Credits of vB4
                            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                              I have a better idea. Embedded team photo within the Credits of vB4
                              I have better idea. VB4.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by simsim View Post
                                Nice update.

                                We've been exhausted trying to guess who's who! You should have a all-in-one staff photo, like this one:



                                so we could come after 20 years & speak about the old good days.
                                lol too funny..
                                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                                Microsoft Beta Team

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X