No announcement yet.

Jelsoft at Internet World 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pictures have been posted, and a small announcement update. Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc View Post
      Can we have the background of these computers?
      The workstation background image was simply the vBulletin logo composited on top of a standard Vista wallpaper.

Here it is, for those who want it.

Comment

• Very nice Kier! That made me remember the old vBFans one I made a while ago

Comment

• Originally posted by simsim View Post
          I really have missed many staff! Chris, Martin, Colin & George. I can never exclude one of them. The list now contains 5 names. We can play poker with these names. I bet on Martin.
          guess you know who's who now... most of non-UK based vB staff weren't there...

you'd know if i was there.. i'd be the one with my head glued permanently to a monitor
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Yeah Brisbane - London isn't what you'd call a small trip.

BTW this Belgian will be staying around Brisbane for some three weeks in June. Really looking forward to visit Australia.

Comment

• I think I see new faces here:

, Kier?

, Scott and whom?
              $post[signature]

Comment

• Yes, Kier in the first picture.
                And Mike & Scott in the second one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kier View Post
                  John dropped by on the first day, but only in a visiting capacity and to wish us all well.

I'll post some further pictures from the final day when I get into the office later.
                  Cool. I seriously never new vBulletin had an office :P. You should post some pics of it lol.
                  Originally posted by Kier View Post
                  That's because some of the pictures were taken while the exhibition was closed to the public...

Most of the time it was far too busy to take photos when the show was open because we were permanently inundated with people - even when there were seven staff on the stand!
                  Thats great . Where any sales made there or was it just a promotion thing?
                  The workstation background image was simply the vBulletin logo composited on top of a standard Vista wallpaper.

Here it is, for those who want it.

Cool. Isnt the Vista thing copy righted?
                  Originally posted by eva2000 View Post
                  guess you know who's who now... most of non-UK based vB staff weren't there...

you'd know if i was there.. i'd be the one with my head glued permanently to a monitor
                  Haha

Comment

• I would have never had guessed that was Kerry-Anne.
                    Though i have never seen pictures of her before.

It's good to see pics of Kier too.
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                      I think I see new faces here:

, Kier?

, Scott and whom?
                      It sure is,
                      Kier is one awesome guy, has always been supportive and great too me.
                      Thats definately Scott, another great guy, not sure who the other gentlemen is.
                      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
                        It sure is,
                        Kier is one awesome guy, has always been supportive and great too me.
                        Thats definately Scott, another great guy, not sure who the other gentlemen is.
                        Err, hi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Sullivan View Post
                          Err, hi?
                          Sorry Mike Great to see pics of you...
                          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Originally posted by Greps View Post
                            have you been told before that in this picture you have a very strong resemblance to Jayne from Firefly?
                            I've actually never heard that before.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris View Post
                              More pictures have been posted, and a small announcement update. Enjoy!
                              What small announcement update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omri.L View Post
                                What small announcement update?
                                This:

Friday, and we are all back from Internet World. I'd like to thank all the staff who manned the show for their hard work and dedication both in the preparation stages and during the show itself.

Exhibiting at Internet World 2007 has been a thoroughly worthwhile exercise, not least because of the face-to-face feedback we've received from some of our existing customers and the interest we've generated amongst those who had previously never considered the benefits of installing vBulletin on their websites.

Here are a few more pictures from yesterday, including evidence of the swag hunt Scott and Kerry-Anne undertook as the show was closing, and the 'hunt the vBulletin floor tiles' exercise...
                                The things you see at a trade show...

I believe Kier who took this photo.

I used to see him flirts the staff in some posts.
                                $post[signature]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X