Clear All

• Mazinger
    replied
    You might want to do that, Jake:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156777

Leave a comment:

• raymeox
    replied
    Hmm... I think it's too monotone for me. But the banner is cool.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Style may break for a moment, some of the images didn't install correctly, Deleting them all and re-uploading.

Edit: fixed image bug and tcat bug.
    Last edited by JakeS; Sun 15 Apr '07, 4:51am.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
    Looks nice.

Why you made all the tcat cell an active link?
    Because it wasn't supposed to do that, thanks for pointing it out I'll take a looksy and fix it in a moment.

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    Looks nice.

Why you made all the tcat cell an active link?

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Ok bit of an update here, http://forums.razehosting.co.uk/index.php?styleid=11

Updated a bit, its got more colour like report buttons and other things.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    I've got a few more things ready to go up just as soon as I get it to work proppa.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3...tobreakfe1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sparkle11
    replied
    Looks nice, but like most other people said, I think it would look better with some color.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Onimua View Post
    I would definitely add more color, fix some images that show the white background on the white... but over all it doesn't look bad as a start.
    Ok, I will be starting on the colours soon .

Originally posted by bmc View Post
    It's too monotone for me... Maybe you could add more color variations? It's alright I guess, but not bad as a start - just could use some color enhancements, as others have pointed out.
    as said before.
    I will be starting on the colours soon .

Originally posted by Dream View Post
    I like the style. Not sure I would use it if it was released though. I agree with the white anti-aliasing some images have, not going well with the darker grey background. The "forum contains new posts" images could use some color. Sorry I'll shut up now :P
    Don't shut up, I prefer it when people tell me what's wrong when people say "Yeah its fine" and even if it was the ugliest style ever they say "yeah its fine" I don't see the point in that as its not very helpful, and the way your telling me I could use your suggestions and make it better, at the moment I'm trying to edit my category image to add a curve on it for the category, and it ain't doing what I want it to do and me being a perfectionist, I can't just say "oh well it will have to do" when its half done otherwise It just annoys me.
    Last edited by JakeS; Fri 13 Apr '07, 9:38pm.

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    I like the style. Not sure I would use it if it was released though. I agree with the white anti-aliasing some images have, not going well with the darker grey background. The "forum contains new posts" images could use some color. Sorry I'll shut up now :P

Leave a comment:

• bmc
    replied
    It's too monotone for me... Maybe you could add more color variations? It's alright I guess, but not bad as a start - just could use some color enhancements, as others have pointed out.

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    ... Looks like this one: http://forums.blitwise.com/forums
    That's what my forum looked like 4 years ago, I'll tell you from experience, these dark colors usually don't go too well.

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    I would definitely add more color, fix some images that show the white background on the white... but over all it doesn't look bad as a start.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    I bit more texture on the icons that should get attention.
    And I don't mind bright green or yellow, something subtle.
    For example, if there are new posts in a forum,
    or perhaps the newthread and newpost buttons.
    Stuff like that.
    Okay.. I'll see what I can do with those buttons, or I might just make a fresh set a different colour.

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
    It's very....um... phpBBish...
    In this case, I'm going to spend a bit longer editing the theme than exspected, I'm going to take it a couple of levels higher.
    ... Looks like this one: http://forums.blitwise.com/forums
    Um... That's a lot darker than mine.

Originally posted by forumguy View Post
    More colours would make it look more vibrant. I mean, the text is grey, the backgrounds are grey, the icons are grey. Lots of people consider grey to be a very... boring colour.
    I see the text as black , but I will look into it and see what I can do.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Yeah, I don't like it because of its monochromatic blah. Oh well, I am not a member so don't have to like it.
    That's very true, you don't have to like it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by forumguy View Post
    More colours would make it look more vibrant. I mean, the text is grey, the backgrounds are grey, the icons are grey. Lots of people consider grey to be a very... boring colour.
    Yeah, I don't like it because of its monochromatic blah. Oh well, I am not a member so don't have to like it.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X